Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Zariman Missions Team Extraction

(XBOX)Loki Cross

Publicaciones recomendadas

The Zariman missions need the self-extraction like endless missions and to show players there is self extraction too, so they do not extract me along with the squad!

Farming parts is IMPOSSIBLE in public matches, even after recruiting a squad or asking that people self extract on the elevator button (most don't even know this is a thing) I ALWAYS get extracted by either the whole squad or all but 1 person self-extracts leaving the last player to sit on the extraction zone and force me to exit. This is stupid, and very frustrating. 

Please change this to work like other endless missions ASAP. 

Enlace al comentario
Compartir en otros sitios web

On 2022-09-06 at 1:59 AM, D34dW4lker said:

Hmm maybe change the elevator button prompt to be "Self-Extract" instead to make it clearer? Minimal dev resources to be spent and could be hotfixed asap

or if not enough, then maybe put a lotus prompt telling the player they can extract themselves when they come within a minimum distance of the elevator?

The button changes from "Abort Mission" to "Extract" after the objective is initially completed and it still isn't clear, but more importantly, even if intended by the other player, I do not want to be forced out with my time invested because another player wants to leave.

Enlace al comentario
Compartir en otros sitios web

Archivado

Este tema ahora está archivado y cerrado a otras respuestas.

• Crear nuevo...