Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

(PLAYSTATION) Veilbreaker: Update 32

[DE]Danielle

PLEASE GIVE US BACK THE MERCILESS BUFF

why was it removed? it just poofed, the 100% ammo pool buff merciless gave was great

It was taken off to snipe out AOE weapons, but seriously there 500 other weapons 

There are a TON of ammo hungry guns out there besides the stupid aoe weapons that caused this stupid backhanded attack on ammo

What about the Kohm? the supra, the soma, amprex,  ignis, glaxion, all the kuva weapons like flux rifle, kuva kohm, tetra

Or the Grakata and that lame grineer supra.... 

I get that this massive knee jerk attack on ammo was targeted towards the boom tubes everyones spamming

but these nerfs effect every other weapon in the game, its really stupid.

i liked some of the changes, the wukong desolating clone afk nerf was whatever

but the syndicate rep thing, the mag volt excalibur and augment buffs, kind of cool

its just, damn dude. you take 1 step up, 10 steps back

Could just put it back where it was, with a tick box for aoe weapons no, everything else yes

Add a tick next to all the guns you want it off of

Boom guns get no merciless 100% ammo pool, but others yes, easy

Spoiler

Dude,  DE has specifically nerfed tons of things because of warframe tubers, like Tactical Potato, he was watched too closely and caused tons of nerfs

I hate the mentality that warframe has developed, into like a Wasp nest, where 1 tap sets the whole thing off

The over Excessive amount of nerfing lately is just killing the games vibe, "power fantasy, horde looter Shooter"

Almost all the people praising nerfs are completely asinine

Alot of people asking for the nerfs were playing public matches, complaining they couldnt get kills from the AOE people

i'd say all you would ever see is a Zarr, Bramma, Ogris in every match, so the nerrfs attacked them just as harsh as the Catchmoon, Tonkor

But overall, the Insanity of Wukongs clone taking your ammo now, +the ammo pickup nerfs, it was just too much

sure, cut the clones damage in half, make him take ammo, make him stand still and damage himself

but then they gutted ammo pools, took away the 100% merciless ammo buff, dropped ammo pickup rates on all weapons

nerfed primed firestorm from 66% to 44%, took off AOE headshots (which makes sense i guess)

its just too much, all these players rioting over public matches, where player choice is a thing

people Should not be punished for playing how they want, if you hate public, try solo, or play with friends

Stop whining, stop complaining so much, this is why there are so many nerfs in the community

either that or the usage data saying 60% of the players over mr25 are using AOE meta. 

Edited by (PSN)Tomplexthis

so i need to talk about this change

with shotgun scavenger, carrier's mod, and Primed shotgun ammo mutation, i was kind of able to sustain the kuva kohm

but think about taking off any of those, and the guns worthless. 

Merciless before, brought the pool up to 2000, so now its just the base 1000, super lame

every ammo starved gun has been destroyed "in theory" unless you run with this 3 part set up on all of them

i get the nerf obsession to the over used meta Boom tubes, but its just obnoxious with no forethought. 

please just bring back the Merciless ammo pool, but add a ticker for AOE weapons on the 100% pool. 

so you still get the cool benefit for starved weapons, but massive nerf on meta stuff, i guess. 

Its complete Garbage to have a Ayatan Anasa sculpture in the rewards pool for archon hunts

at the minimum it should be 3, considering how nonsense the whole thing is

it really feels awful to see that even in there at all, i'd rather it be an arcane pool from gold arcanes

like Energize, Guardian, Grace, Aegis, or something, its lame, like really lame