Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Update 32: Overlapping controls for command mode

Sleeping_Insects

I am left-handed, so my primary and secondary mouse buttons are swapped. There's a bug in the current update and it took me a while to figure it out, was really frustrating. From what I can tell, one of those functions in "command mode" is soft linked to an action and another is hard linked to a button. And since my controls are unconventional, they overlap. So I can't progress in the first mission unless I change controls. I'm assuming this is a feature that's going to be used in the future quite often when playing as Khal and having to switch controls every time is a massive pain. Not to mention, when I change them, I have to actively remember which button does what (can't use muscle memory) which is even bigger pain. Please change those functions to depend on "fire" and "aim" values so they don't overlap.

Screen_Shot_09-08-22_at_08.30_AM(1).JPGScreen_Shot_09-08-22_at_08.30_AM_001(1).

• Like 2

This is your weekly reminder that you still haven't fixed this.

(If another control is custom bound to MOUSE BUTTON 1, it is impossible to use the left mouse button to INTERACT in the Break Narmer missions. Please change the INTERACT to correspond to the FIRE WEAPON control rather than to have it hard-bound to MOUSE BUTTON 1. Ideally do this for MOUSE BUTTON 2 as well, please.)

• 2 weeks later...

This is your weekly reminder that you still haven't fixed this.

But wait! It gets better! If you do manage to issue a command to a fellow Grineer to blow up an obstacle but somehow miss indicating the obstacle and instead unintentionally command the poor fellow to move behind it (because how could you miss what's the obstacle and what's the non-obstacle obstacle-like mess around it, it's so clearly indicated), the Grineer gets stuck in there and stops responding to any further commands, rendering the mission impossible to complete.

• 5 weeks later...
  • 9 months later...