The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Help!

(PSN)rougerat86

I'm new to the game through ps4 so please forgive me if this comes off as dumb to some of you folks.  When I'm going through my mod inventory there is a fusion button and something else above it (I don't recall what it is, I'm at work or I would check).  Can someone please explain what this is and the benefits of it?  Should I fuse my rare mods?

Also wanted to say that this is a kick &#! game and you will probably see more of me on these forums.  So hi to everyone.

rougerat86

Fusion allows you to fuse multiple mods into 1 selected mod. (fusion cores and multiples of the same mods are recommended to use for fusing) Fusing is used to level up mods so it increases their stats. 

Transmutation is basically like a a luck pot. You throw in 4 mods, transmute them together and get a random mod. This is late game stuff you could mess around with later it's not really something to play with when first starting. But the basis of transmuting is the more rare the mods you use for transmutation are then the more rare your transmuted mod will be. 

Some basics before you dive into research. I personally never read anything lol.