The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×
The Lotus Eaters: Known Issues ×

Unable to repeat the Archon Boreal fight.

Tealtanium_Golem

The title pretty much says it all, but here I will elaborate with as much information as I can provide.

The day the update dropped I did the first Archon hunt after finishing the veilbreaker quest. I died partway through but stayed with the squad until they finished and extracted. I got my archon shard and rewards just fine, but for some reason if I try to repeat the final mission to test new strategies for the fight nothing happens. The mission selection menu minimizes but I'm not put into any matchmaking. At first I wondered if my Kuva Lich being on earth was *for some reason* causing the mission to bug out. But after booting them off earth the bug is still continuing. Anyone have any idea why I am unable to do the fight again? I also can't redo any of the other two missions that lead up to the Boral fight.

Wish i had something to actually contribute to this but im having the same issue, after the 20 minute solo fight i wanted to go back in with different weapons/builds to see what worked/didn't and it just refused to do anything, i thought it was just universally bugged but others have redone the fight so it's not a player wide issue

PS4 player here, I had a lich active when I first killed the Archon, the bastard did steal the shard too so I had to kill it to get it back so that is a thing too. I am also getting the menu shrinking thing when trying to redo the fight. I keep seeing videos from partners going on best set ups and stuff and they apparently can redo the fight over and over so I kept trying with no success.

It is a bug right? Because while I am not the kind of player who minmaxes stuff I did want to at least try to see if the archon drops stuff and if my setup is doing better because it was a pain and a half to kill it with a squad.

EDIT: thought that this wasn't a platform limited thread, I came to this one via google when trying to find if the no repeat thing is a bug.

have the same problem. also had a lich on the earth and cant resart mission anymore. today i finished the lich and have no it any more. but till cant reenter the mission. there is a menu but nothing happeen tiriggering it. hope it will be fixed till the new mission. also tried rescan files and clean the cache but no result.

On 2022-09-10 at 4:04 PM, (PSN)sinner_bh said:

PS4 player here, I had a lich active when I first killed the Archon, the bastard did steal the shard too so I had to kill it to get it back so that is a thing too. I am also getting the menu shrinking thing when trying to redo the fight. I keep seeing videos from partners going on best set ups and stuff and they apparently can redo the fight over and over so I kept trying with no success.

It is a bug right? Because while I am not the kind of player who minmaxes stuff I did want to at least try to see if the archon drops stuff and if my setup is doing better because it was a pain and a half to kill it with a squad.

EDIT: thought that this wasn't a platform limited thread, I came to this one via google when trying to find if the no repeat thing is a bug.

well if you have the issue too that means its not a PC only bug, good info for when the devs hopefully see this thread and fix the bug.

On 2022-09-10 at 4:47 PM, TheHollowKid said:

I'd assume it'd be more of a crossplatform issue then if you're having the same problem. I'm gonna defeat my lich before the reset and be sure to not have an active lich until it gets patched.

I should do the same thing although I did just get a sister of parvos. Might take one for the team to see if the issue sticks around with an active sister. Although its probably best if I do the same thing and make sure it gets fixed next cycle.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived