Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Veilbreaker quest - Missed dialogue!

Azamagon

After you finish the quest, you can get more dialogue between "Blue Girl" and Kahl by clicking on the coms radio thingy close to the edge of the camp (to Kahl's left). You can get two conversations, and the second one started with something along the lines of her asking Kahl "Kahl, are you sulking?" - but I'm not entirely sure as I accidentally skipped the dialogue :(

Anyone who has a recording of these two dialogues, or at least has the transcript of them?

12 minutes ago, Azamagon said:

After you finish the quest, you can get more dialogue between "Blue Girl" and Kahl by clicking on the coms radio thingy close to the edge of the camp (to Kahl's left). You can get two conversations, and the second one started with something along the lines of her asking Kahl "Kahl, are you sulking?" - but I'm not entirely sure as I accidentally skipped the dialogue :(

Anyone who has a recording of these two dialogues, or at least has the transcript of them?

He says he's planning, sister says she's bored then kaul gets snarky causing her to get angry at which he promptly ends the call 

Archived