Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Steel Path relics rock ^^

cute_moth.npc

while i do like it a lot aswell, i'll withhold judgement on it. I cant say yet for certain if the playerbase for it will die out or not. 

personally, i think endless type missions need 2 steel essence as a reward, because just like regular star chart, 5 minute~ rotations are a joke to do, if you can just do one of the mission types in which you literally dont even have to fight enemies and get your rewards in less than half the time *cough* rescue *cough*.

8 hours ago, iHaku said:

while i do like it a lot aswell, i'll withhold judgement on it. I cant say yet for certain if the playerbase for it will die out or not. 

personally, i think endless type missions need 2 steel essence as a reward, because just like regular star chart, 5 minute~ rotations are a joke to do, if you can just do one of the mission types in which you literally dont even have to fight enemies and get your rewards in less than half the time *cough* rescue *cough*.

You can already get a bunch and an arcane from the Acolytes that show up.

12 hours ago, iHaku said:

I found matchmaking hard already for some types of missions like interception while void survival was really easy to find groups for.. I wonder if it is going to grow in popularity or if this is it? ^^;

I do not personally feel like the reward is bad, like if I want to play survival then it's 5 minutes either way except one will come with 3 steel essence per 5 minutes alongside extra resources. That makes it easy to choose, and the feeling of OLD VOID GOOD TIMES was sort of there! I loved it. 

With people wanting to just repeat captures, that's "efficiency crowd" which I slightly understand but personally don't buy into. Maybe it needs a boost for them? I personally feel content, which is just my own experience. 

Archived