Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

U32 Riven QoL Feedback

PublikDomain

Some quick feedback the U32 Riven changes:

1. When you Transmute Rivens the one you get is already identified. It would be nice if they were stackable instead.
  2. Identifying Rivens by installing them on a weapon feels... weird? It could be improved in a few ways.
    1. The Mod Station is where you manage Rivens in every other way, but to identify them you have to go to the Arsenal. You should add a button that lets you identify a Riven's challenge from the Mod Station without putting it on a weapon. Or, if this option already exists, make it more noticeable.
    2. When you equip an unidentified Riven to a weapon, the identified challenge should be more prominent. Right now you drag an unidentified Riven into a slot, press OK, and then it quietly sits there instead of showing you the challenge. This is because the player's cursor will be over the OK button, not the mod slot, and the only way to view the challenge is to have the cursor over the mod slot.

Also, while I appreciate the thought put into the new rank pips, they're really hard to read. At a glance, can you tell which Riven is not ranked?

nwuO4Ci.png

The blue pips were much easier to read, like from this screenshot I found:

ZbY2Dn9.jpeg

The ranked Rivens are very, very obvious.

Same issue with the Archon mods:

https://static.wikia.nocookie.net/warframe/images/6/66/ArchonContinuityMod.png

Gold on gold is not very legible...

vor 4 Stunden schrieb PublikDomain:

Also, while I appreciate the thought put into the new rank pips, they're really hard to read. At a glance, can you tell which Riven is not ranked?

nwuO4Ci.png

The blue pips were much easier to read, like from this screenshot I found:

ZbY2Dn9.jpeg

The ranked Rivens are very, very obvious.

Same issue with the Archon mods:

https://static.wikia.nocookie.net/warframe/images/6/66/ArchonContinuityMod.png

Gold on gold is not very legible...

Yeah, I preferred the blue dots, too. They had good contrast and were easier to identify.

Archived