Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Glavie Prime Is The Next Prime?

yarash2110

i dont know why theyre releasing a prime when the original one needs working on first.

refering to ember.

Maybe they're fixing ember in U11...you don't know :P

Am I the only one who thinks that glaive prime is going to be my next favourite melee?

i dont know why theyre releasing a prime when the original one needs working on first.

refering to ember.

A Prime release doesn't mean the Warframe's in its perfect shape and doesn't need/can't have reworking. They are reworking on her currently though, but I'm sure that she will still need tweakings afterward, just like Mag.

Not a fan of the Glaive so am doubtful about how good the prime version will be. The glaive spends more time out of your hand than in and that feels weird for a melee weapon to me. I like the Kestrel more as it spends less time out of your hand, knocks down and is decent when used in CQ.

The Sicarus is a gun I want to be a fan of but it's not a good sidearm in it's current iteration. I am hopeful the prime version is a significant upgrade.

TBH, Ember pretty much had to be next  (2 male primes then 2 female). Ember is nifty, this one will look niftier. I am looking forward to Volt and Loki in their Prime forms more though.

Both could use a bit of attention and both are prominent "faces of the game".

The glaive spends more time out of your hand than in and that feels weird for a melee weapon to me. I like the Kestrel more as it spends less time out of your hand, knocks down and is decent when used in CQ.

Well with Quick Return it goes back pretty fast. Adding Whirlwind also helps, but I can understand the preference for Kestrel; it is a good weapon.

I think im the only one happy about sicarus prime,

As a Tenno who happily slapped a catalyst on their Sicarus, I can safely say you're wrong.

I'm more than elated to see Sicarus get a Prime, as I've whispered it non-stop to what's likely AFK DE staff in chat box. (same for Burston)

I only hope they don't screw this up, as it's my favorite sidearm.

Oh noes Glavie Prime, what about the Alert Glavie BP now? Seriously DE.... Also Whirlwind mod should be changed to Thrown Weapons instead of Glaive itself.

Glaive alert BP will stay there. Did something say that it will disappear because a Prime's been made? XD

Also, Whirlwind can be used by Kestrel, even if it says "Glaive" on the mod card.

Glaive alert BP will stay there. Did something say that it will disappear because a Prime's been made? XD

Also, Whirlwind can be used by Kestrel, even if it says "Glaive" on the mod card.

Sold Kestrel long ago, guess they have to change the mod to say "Unique" like the "Firestorm" mod.