The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

New To Ps4 And New To Warframe

(PSN)GoSparkie

Hi all!

I haven't owned a playstation since version 1, so hopefully soon I'll have a big backlog of games to go through. For the moment, I'm thoroughly enjoying Warframe! I used my PS4 starter pack to buy a Frost and I'm at level 11 with him. Still trying to learn the ropes of this game through trial and (mostly) error.

I usually play in the evenings, Eastern Standard Time, if anyone would like to add me to a friends list (my PSN is the same as my username here - GoSparkie), hopefully we can slaughter some Grineer together. :)

Hi there welcome to the forums! The best use of Plat is by purchasing warframe and weapon slots, catalysts/reactors(although those are dropped within special alerts as well so keep an eye), color packs, syandanas(scarf thingies) and sentinel cosmetics. Everything else in the game like weapons and warframes you can buy Blueprints from the market and craft them. 

Also check out the Boss locations so that you'll know where to get warframe parts, etc. Here's the link :https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/669-boss-locations-special-drops-void-update-10-nekros-mag-prime/

Edited by Bloodywing

You made the worst possible mistake - you bought something for Plat.

Only things worth byimg are slots and Orokin Catalysts/Reactors.

He coulda been like me back when I started and bought a mod pack. *Sigh* To be a newbie falling into the traps laid by DE... 

Edited by DavidSPD

What do Catalysts and Reactors do?

And you don't need to necessarily buy them either 'cause you can get them from alerts too. Its just a rare item and doesn't come around as often. So people don't have patience and buy them instead. The slots for warframes and weapons are probable the only big expense I see in the game, if you don't want to delete your current weapons for new ones for the space.