Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Getting Support: Common Issues

[DE]Megan

I purchased a Phage by accident, please help. I built one in the foundry never collected it, thought I was equipping it, but instead purchased it. I am also having a lot of data saving errors,after a mission none of the levels from weapons are saving and loot too. I know there nothing you can do for this now, just wanted to report the issue. I love the game, but after 5 days of losing data or it not saving I feel beat up. I bought affinity boosters to make up for lost time and now its every mission that the data will not save. I have faith you guys will fix this.

You should be submitting a support ticket for that.

First of all, I'm Japanese and poor at using English, so please guess what I want to say. 

Two or three days ago,I bought Warframe Playstation Plus Starter Pack.

But I couldn't see that when I logged in Warframe.

Everything stayed as it had been.

I looked PSstore again but only to find "purchased"

I've searched web and found someone has same problem on ps4.

There was no answer to solve this problem.

You are my last hope.

Please,help me.

Thank you for taking the time to read this sentence.

Same as above. Submit a support ticket through this site.

Edited by (PS4)MatangoMushrooms

So I have two completed warframes in my foundry, Nova and Oberon, but when I try to claim them, I receive a message saying only "unknown error", and they fail to appear in my inventory. I've submitted a ticket to support, but it's been a week and they have yet to respond. I'm also encountering major issues with progress not saving. It lets me play the entire mission before it lets me know that my time has been completely wasted.

I haven't been able to play Warframe for about two weeks because of these issues, and I'm getting really sick of them. Deleting and reinstalling the game didn't seem to help in the slightest.

So I have two completed warframes in my foundry, Nova and Oberon, but when I try to claim them, I receive a message saying only "unknown error", and they fail to appear in my inventory. I've submitted a ticket to support, but it's been a week and they have yet to respond. I'm also encountering major issues with progress not saving. It lets me play the entire mission before it lets me know that my time has been completely wasted.

I haven't been able to play Warframe for about two weeks because of these issues, and I'm getting really sick of them. Deleting and reinstalling the game didn't seem to help in the slightest.

My ps4 never fails to save unless there is a unstable internet connection.  Might want to check your router if you cant equip things and nothing is saving. You might be getting just enough connection to log in, but it might have a issue mid game.

• 2 weeks later...

"My game crashed during a mission." & "Failed to save progress. Data was not saved."

This is unfortunately something Support cannot help with. When these occur, there's no record of your mission for us to investigate, so we're unable to restore the lost items. We're constantly working to solve these issues as they pop up, so we ask you to be patient with us while we work to improve Warframe.

So I was going to post here in the hopes we could get this problem resolved. Several times since the 12.4 update more than I can bother to count this has happened to me, I'm not going to complain about the game crashing because well at least I didn't finish the mission so I can't really say what I lost out on getting.

HOWEVER when I get to extraction or finish a 20 minute survival and I get the message could not update account, progress was not saved that is a huge issue because we can see what we lost out on and there is nothing we can do about it, do you suggest that we take screenshots of this because it is happening very frequently to the point that I don't even want to play anymore. I hope you guys can at least acknowledge these issues. As it has gotten considerably worse since the last update and was not resolved by the hotfix to fix the system lockup in the void.

hello

we need to ask DE to make option for us which region i want play with and chat.

i was at update 12.0 in nice region , people smarts they know what they want to do for farm and gentles they ask u to invite you ? and now i am in region with stupid people and i reach 100 invite per hours and all the people in this region around 40 players the looking for farm in trade tap selling in region tap, i don't see "Kickbot" or and "DE" admins any more , the game for me now is boring also when i try to play online not privet squad there is no body playing ?

so the problem for me i can't play any more maybe if i will stay in this region i will quite playing warframe .

2 problems

1st I had an orokin reactor and it is now gone

2nd I have been on rank 4 for about a week and every time I do the rank up mission it says mission accomplished but I never get the level to get higher and I really want my dual cestras and phange.

This just happened to me on Rank 7 to 8.

hello, id like to say this was three nights ago maybe four now. but myself psn badassmoe and psn mr_blue_thumbs played a t3 exterminate and we finally received the rhino prime blueprint. however poor psn badassmoe was unable to keep his blueprint due to the unable to save progress problem. im sure this is a common issue, I never have any problems but he constantly gets this issue ive tried helping set his internet up he is pushing plenty of mbps. but either way I was hoping maybe you guys could still track the game play cuz myself and psn mr_blue_thumbs did not receive this error. And if there is any tips I can give him to maybe help stop or at least make not happen as often to him, all would be greatly appreciated. I just don't wanna see a bummed out tenno leave from frustrations. thanx for an awesome game and keep up the amazing work.

Hello DE, first I would like to express how much I have been enjoying Warframe as well as your podcasts , and thank you for your continued PS4 support.

Unfortunately I have been hit with the "Rank-up bug" after completing the rank 6 test. I know bugs happen but it's a bit of a heartbreaker when you've been grinding away to have your progress haulted and seeing your clan mates and friends blow by bug free.. (i REALLY wanted that Soma =( 

If there  is anything that can be done to fix this on my end (or yours) it would be greatly appretiated! Thanks again.

Edited by (PS4)ll_Spire_ll

Hey...so like I made a mistake and sold some of my nyx pieces (Chassis and system) and was wondering, since your support is down this friday will I be able to still submit a ticket about it? I'm really worried that all my resources just went to waste :(

Edited by (PS4)GrayFox516

I do not know if this is the right place to post this but recently I have been getting logged off randomly at times since about a week ago. At first it wasn't bothering me until finally go the last part of the detron ( the receiver) and 60 oxium during a mission. After the mission I was logged out a sec before I could claim my reward now I don't have the detron piece the 60 oxium or anything from the mission. I want to know if something can be done or am I out of luck.

• 2 weeks later...

I recently purchased a PS4 and got war frame ... now i have a problem with content saving after completion of mission/matches items I have obtained lost, can't rank up nor level up ... I tried deleting and downloading again but problem persist please help

also have been getting logged out/disconnected in the middle and end of every match/mission also

Edited by (PS4)trohelous

Update 13 Bugs:

1. Sometimes unable to use powers. Happened with Hydroid on a mission today. Has happened before.

2. Sliding/or any movement in Dojo can sometimes cause freezing if player (I think it has something to do with connectivity because it seems to only happen when someone is joining or using something in the Dojo, something like a console).

3. Random times not being able to use melee at all, Luckily I had another weapon on. I don;t know if this is a problem if only melee is equipped, Also during this I couldn't use any abilities.

4. Random log outs for now reason.

5. Being locked into consoles. with no ability to leave.

6. Some mods don't show up on screen when picked up..

7. Frame rate drop happens very often

8. Unable to use Melee in Dojo Duel sometimes

9. Delay between abilities that normally don't have delay.

10. Weapon display error when adding a primary or secondary weapon. Puts the melee weapon in the same hand as the weapon.

11. Loading times for Codex, really slow sometimes doesn't load.

12. Codex in loading screen sometimes doesn't display full AI codex cards, half pictures

13. Getting frozen in game, void couldn't move.

14. Possibly just me. I feel Combo reaction times are to slow. You can't combo quickly

15. Tower defense mission AI get stuck in rooms.

16. Possibly just me, AI strength seems to change randomly Sometimes they are easy and other times extremely hard same level as well..

17. Random wall glitches. Where there is almost no moment. I mean that if you are next to a wall sometimes it won't let you move, happened to me in the void Defense.

18. Back to the being logged out. it happens to but also erases all chat, if this is a normal issue we are going to have you should make it not reset chat.

19. You removed all of the Helmets abilities... I was under the assumption, because of the recent Prime Time, that of we already owned a helmet it would keep its abilities. This would be a great thing if it stayed haha.

If I remember anymore I'll post again. Hope this helps!!

Edited by Nessoaf

"My game crashed during a mission." & "Failed to save progress. Data was not saved."

This is unfortunately something Support cannot help with. When these occur, there's no record of your mission for us to investigate, so we're unable to restore the lost items. We're constantly working to solve these issues as they pop up, so we ask you to be patient with us while we work to improve Warframe.

Hi DE, im tired of this kind of problem, what if DE make a workaround, if this problem occured:

- the system save a temporary offline data

- bring the game back to login screen

- when the login success, the system upload the temporary offline data, then recover the lost data

• 2 weeks later...

Unable to update account after dark sector runs! wth? Screen freezes couple times a day since the update too. Anybody else have this issue?  Some runs are half an hour to hour just to lose everything! please fix or give advise please.

***edit

saved data (WARFRAME) online storage Cannot upload message on ps4 notifications since this started happening

So yestarday I spent my time getting novas parts and had them build overnight.  Today I claimed all 3 and bought the blueprints.  Then went and got credits to build it.  But when i went to build the Nova Frame.  It took my Nova helmet and credits but did not build nova.  I am utterly confused.