Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Getting Support: Common Issues

[DE]Megan

I have the following problem, can someone help me? I sold my diagrams accidentally (Frost Prime and Mag Prime).

"An item was building in my Foundry and now it isn't."

Usually this is because the blueprint was sold accidentally. We'll replace the blueprint, and the item will appear back in your Foundry without losing any construction time.

First off my PSN account Name is SquigglesTheAzz. I'm not sure why it is bringing up my old sign in name. Well I have a complaint to make again. I first went to your support, submitted my ticket and did whole we will get back to you thing and it never happened. I was telling my friend about it and he told me I was suppose to come to the forums to make a grievance. So here I am. A few weeks ago I just got my 3rd forma off of a survival mode and ranked all 3 items to 30 I wanted forma'ed. After the match I bought the Ice and Shadow colors, then went to forma my weapons. It said I didn't meet the requirements so i figured it was bugged. I closed the ap, came back in, the colors were locked again but my platinum was gone and my 3 formad were missing. Now I have since then purchased the colors again since I never got a reply back from y'all. Now as of 40 minutes ago I killed the Stalker on an invasion on Phobos, the one for the 25,000 credits, I finally got the despair blue prints after 3 months of trying. I start building them, I go into an alert mission, it closes ap error on me. I comeback in and the despair are Gone, not even in my in my inventory or " In Progress". I am in love with this game but this is getting old my PSN is SquigglesTheAzz, Rank Ten, email cmartin123456@hotmail.com

Lol whoops I just realized that y'all replied back but I assumed I would get an email notification, instead it was in my request page. I am completely confused on how one can tell me I never bought the colors but the colors where on my Valkyr. Anyways I am cool. Thanx for that reply but something tells me I want get my despair blue print back now either.

Please can someone explain to me why i keep getting this message and how i fix it? "login failed. Could not connect to server"

I went to the router settings and port forward the ports that they required to open NAT, 3960 and 3963. Now i can't play the @(*()$ game. I unassigned the ports already and rebooted the router but no solution :s

please help

(sorry for some grammar errors, english is not my native language)

receiving pretty much the same error. help would be highly appreciated

• 2 weeks later...

Hi peeps! First time on this Forum and so glad there is one.

I have an issue! I gathered all the blueprint material for Warframe Banshee, then used 25000 credits to build her... as it would take 12 hours to build I left the game to do so overnight (swithed off console) then returned the next day and caught it with 1min or so in progress of completion. I literally watch the build complete then a message popped up saying to check my inventory to claim. I looked in my inventory...No Banshee, looked in my arsenal (war frames cat).....  Banshee still has her platinum credits displayed.

Is there any way of resending Banshee to my inventory?

Thanks

Hi peeps! First time on this Forum and so glad there is one.

I have an issue! I gathered all the blueprint material for Warframe Banshee, then used 25000 credits to build her... as it would take 12 hours to build I left the game to do so overnight (swithed off console) then returned the next day and caught it with 1min or so in progress of completion. I literally watch the build complete then a message popped up saying to check my inventory to claim. I looked in my inventory...No Banshee, looked in my arsenal (war frames cat).....  Banshee still has her platinum credits displayed.

Is there any way of resending Banshee to my inventory?

Thanks

Warframes take 3 days to craft. Are you sure you didn't craft one part of her? (those take 12 hours i believe) If so, you will need all the components crafted, and then buy a banshee blueprint from the market. At that time you can craft her. Again, it will take 3 days.

Edit: A way you can check is to go into your inventory under the warframes tab. Look for banshee there. you will be able to see the actual warframe (if you have it) any blueprints you have, and the completed parts.

Edited by (PS4)MyTagForHalo

After finishing a mission in the void tonight 6pm pst all my credits dissapeared over 10 million,and all my platinum!! over 4,700!!! pleasae help,i had all my warframes maxed out,all my mods maxed and resources and formas...etc weapons all maxed,im so dissapointed this has happened,this is the only game i play on the ps4,now im stuck in the tutorial loop so i called sony and the  Sony rep  ran me thru  some test on the ps4 and determined its definitely a DE issue,now can it be resolved and how long will it take to be resolved?, and yes i submitted a ticket,

thank you so much.

my psn is:karpomusick

First of all, I'm Japanese and poor at using English, so please guess what I want to say. 

Two or three days ago,I bought Warframe Playstation Plus Starter Pack.

But I couldn't see that when I logged in Warframe.

Everything stayed as it had been.

I looked PSstore again but only to find "purchased"

I've searched web and found someone has same problem on ps4.

There was no answer to solve this problem.

You are my last hope.

Please,help me.

Thank you for taking the time to read this sentence.

First of all, I'm Japanese and poor at using English, so please guess what I want to say. 

Two or three days ago,I bought Warframe Playstation Plus Starter Pack.

But I couldn't see that when I logged in Warframe.

Everything stayed as it had been.

I looked PSstore again but only to find "purchased"

I've searched web and found someone has same problem on ps4.

There was no answer to solve this problem.

You are my last hope.

Please,help me.

Thank you for taking the time to read this sentence.

Much better English than some people on our forums.. 

To answer you question, i believe the starter pack is only available to the US. So it doesnt activate on Japanese accounts.

Sorry,

-Halo

Such as the fraud that is received money only as for the money there by the Play Station network if is the same, and is not reflected as for the contents to have contacted Sony, but that the price is paid by the wallet in the Play Station network, but is up to not only me but also plural person as for this phenomenon becoming latest as for the patch which is not reflected as for the privilege of the starter pack of the Play Station network plus that is not reflected in a game pt either is in a state; immediately correspondence want to reply it

When is what is not reflected in a war frame even if I charge it with PSN and purchase platinum settled?

What is the cause?

In the PSN already as for the payment

It is over, and the tag charge account is completed, too, but is not yet reflected in a game

Keep on relying for the translation software that is not so good at English because I am a Japanese; thanking you in advance.

So I'm sitting on this website as a PS4 user and I want to sign in to the website but when I click the only sign in option that I'm given, sign in via PSN, it signs me in on the wrong account. Can I sign in to a different account on the website or am I stuck with this PSN account that I don't even play Warframe on?

I purchased a Phage by accident, please help. I built one in the foundry never collected it, thought I was equipping it, but instead purchased it. I am also having a lot of data saving errors,after a mission none of the levels from weapons are saving and loot too. I know there nothing you can do for this now, just wanted to report the issue. I love the game, but after 5 days of losing data or it not saving I feel beat up. I bought affinity boosters to make up for lost time and now its every mission that the data will not save. I have faith you guys will fix this.