Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

(XBOX)RagingSurfer

On 2023-01-02 at 2:42 PM, (XBOX)Skyleriscoll said:

I will say the rework to tentacle swarm augment can be a nerf due to wording, as the augment always worked if you killed enemies affected by the tentacles with normal gunfire. Bit of an after thought, the rest is gold. I like how you kept his identity intact and only went on to further improve the kit he was given, as honestly, that’s probably the most he needed for the role he fills. 

Thank you for the comment. I'm glad to see that my rework has merit to it. Als, thank you for letting me know about the tentacle swarm augment. Any suggestions on how it should be reworded?

On 2022-10-28 at 1:13 PM, Trickst3rGawd said:

Love the ideas! You have my full support. I was on the earlier dev stream calling for a hydroid rework but the moderators tried to silence me 😈😭 Lmaoo ngl aside from hydroid getting buffed IMO water needs to be it’s own elemental within the game and given its own unique attributes so that any frame that gets released with the theme being water isn’t dumpster juice ;-; What do you think about that and do you have any ideas? Would love to brainstorm 

Thank you for your post and support. I thought about water being its own element, but I don't think that would bring much to the game. I don't see water as an element all that much. I see it more as a theme or medium to interact with things in warframe. If water was to be added to the game you would have to figure out what type of damage it would do, what effect it would have, how it would affect enemies, how it would work with the other elements, etc. I know frames like frost and ember are examples of frames focused on an element in the game, but those elements have clear roles in how they work in the game. I don't think water would have a clear role. For example, if you want to smack someone with a wave the damage would be impact because a blunt, relatively sold object is hitting a solid object such as an enemy. If a frame shoots out a jet of water to cut enemies than the damage would be slash. I'm sorry if this wasn't the response you were hoping for, but I want to be honest. I still would like to brainstorm if you have any other ideas.

On 2023-01-08 at 3:22 PM, (XBOX)RagingSurfer said:

Thank you for the comment. I'm glad to see that my rework has merit to it. Als, thank you for letting me know about the tentacle swarm augment. Any suggestions on how it should be reworded?

Ah sure friend. 

Enemies that are held by tentacle swarm have a 100% loot drop increase apon death. 

• 6 months later...