The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Wish I could save and/or copy "color profiles" between items

Fallowsthorn

I'd really like it if I could copy/paste color schemes with one or two clicks, or even better save custom sets, like the "copy Warframe colors" button but for the, idk, platonic ideal of a Warframe. Color loadouts, if you will.

As it stands I'm trying to copy over my customized visuals from Ivara to Ivara Prime, and that's eight color slots to remember just to start with, and I can't just take a screenshot because a) some of them are very similar and b) I've been playing for years so I have palettes coming out of my jellyfish ears. There's starring for favorites, but that doesn't tell me the order or which of three nearly-identical-but-in-practice-visibly-tinted blacks a swatch actually is.

Or just at least like... show the hex codes? Or an internal palette+swatch code? Give me something I can write down so I'm not constantly flipping back and forth, please.

Or maybe I'm just dumb and this is already a thing and I just don't know how to do it. That'd be nice.

at the top right of the screen is a link button. go to your clan chat, click that button, and press enter. this posts your frames colors and everything in the clan chat. click on the link you posted, and there is a button that says apply colors. click on it and you can move your colors and stuff to another config or even another frame. works for weapons too.

Archived