Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×
Jade Shadows: Known Issues ×

Octavia systems glitch?

FoxTaco

Howdy,

So I've continuously run 'Lua - Plato' for the past two days and have not seen Octavia Systems. This is I would at least say 20 + runs. I've noticed that when I open 1-3 of the caches that atleast once that I don't get "Identified" from any of the items. I've heard that a few others are also experiencing the same issue.

This all may just be bad luck but with others having the same issue it makes me feel less so.

-FoxTaco

30 minutes ago, FoxTaco said:

atleast once that I don't get "Identified" from any of the items

Most of the droptable is endo or resources. It doesn't show identified on those.

31 minutes ago, FoxTaco said:

This all may just be bad luck

The systems are in the rotation A, so you only ever need to open one cache. That can make it faster/easier to complete.

It is most probably just a bad luck. I did the farm few months ago and it worked, so if it is a bug, it would have to be a new one.

13 minutes ago, Cerikus said:

Most of the droptable is endo or resources. It doesn't show identified on those.

The systems are in the rotation A, so you only ever need to open one cache. That can make it faster/easier to complete.

It is most probably just a bad luck. I did the farm few months ago and it worked, so if it is a bug, it would have to be a new one.

I spoke with another guy who was just farming it as well he's now around 47 runs without the drop as well.  Seems it may have potential to be a bug.

34 minutes ago, FoxTaco said:

I spoke with another guy who was just farming it as well he's now around 47 runs without the drop as well.  Seems it may have potential to be a bug.

Bez-n-zvu.png

It works. It will drop soon for you. Endure few more runs and you will have it! :) 
Good luck, Tenno!

• 3 weeks later...
24 minutes ago, SableNero said:

PS5 also seem to be having an issue, the "Unidentified Item"s arent in mission progress sometimes, as if the cache's are sometimes dropping nothing

But they are. When you don't see an IDd mod or part in missions where there are console hacks and caches, hover over the credits or endo on the mission summary screen and they'll be there.

Archived