Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Additional Weapon Attachments? (NEW WAR SPOILERS)

Haunted_Hunter

So we have a type of weapon attachment already, the Sugatra, but that's only for melee weapons right?  Well we've got a new weapon attachment roaming around on Narmer Weapons, why not use these for everything else?  (Yes I understand the unholy amount of guns we have at our disposal, this being the primary reason that this may never happen.)

unknown.pngunknown.pngunknown.pngunknown.pngunknown.pngunknown.png

Narmer has these little things attached to their guns, often in different spots depending on the weapon, often coming in gold, but sometimes coming in different colors, like silver , gunmetal or bronze, telling me these do in fact have their own color pallet, so what if, we were allowed to use these on our own guns just to make them look better?  Something like this being awarded after completing The New War, or as a purchasable item from Ticker after Veilbreaker.  I personally would be happy with just these Narmer Attachments, maybe even for melee weapons being put in place of the existing Sugatra slot (Basically just being another Sugatra in a different spot).  I just think this would be a pretty nice addition to everything.  Hopefully we'll be able to see this some day, but if not, I understand completely, there are like 487 weapons out there, plus weapon skins, minus different variants of the same weapons.

Archived