Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Mastery Rank 19

Midnight-Tango

Hello, this is my first time posting here in the forums. So, if I am posting in the wrong place I apologize in advance. If I am in the wrong spot, please let me know so that I can find the correct place. 

I was just taking my MR 19 test and the latest Hot Fix popped up. I finished the test. I even passed it. Killed everyone, got all the orbs, and save the captive. When it was finished it said Congratulation on Level 18 (again) and then tells me I can take the MR 19 again tomorrow. Is there anything that can be done about this, or do I really have to do this again? Is it possible that they can see that I did in fact pass this test? I would love for them to rectify this issue. 

If they can fix it, where do I go? I have looked for a way to contact them and I never had a need to report anything until now.

Thanks 

Midnight-Tango

24 minutes ago, (NSW)BalticBarbarian said:

In theory, you could contact support and they might be able to help you. But expect to wait at least a couple of weeks for a reply.

Or you could just do the test again tomorrow... Your choice...

After calming down from the huge let down and the anger that followed, I kind of figured that would be my only 2 options. It is a pretty huge gut punch and that's a mild way of putting without dropping the F bomb here in chat a few dozen times. I was that angry. At the end of the day, it is JUST A GAME. No matter how much I was looking forward to MR19. 

Thanks for your reply, it is greatly appreciated.

Midnight-Tango

• 2 weeks later...

This is probably too late to be of any help, but I found that Vastilok (probably any gunblade) made the MR19 test a lot less stressful. Just use a lot of enemy radar, fire from as far as possible (starting platform for all but a few), and snipe the enemies that would see their fallen brethren first. (Watching the radar a little will show their patrol routes)

16 hours ago, (NSW)Probably_Asleep said:

This is probably too late to be of any help, but I found that Vastilok (probably any gunblade) made the MR19 test a lot less stressful. Just use a lot of enemy radar, fire from as far as possible (starting platform for all but a few), and snipe the enemies that would see their fallen brethren first. (Watching the radar a little will show their patrol routes)

OP knows how to do the Test.... The Issue is with the Game Claiming he Failed when He Didn't....

Read, Tenno 👀!!!!

Archived