Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×
Jade Shadows: Known Issues ×

Door Lasers Won't Go Away

NinjaZeku

Not exactly sure how this happened, my best guess is that killing a camera with Exodia Contagion while at the same time turning on Prowl
somehow broke the camera detection mechanic and thus door laser on / off switch:

7SH3yOk.jpg

(There was no camera behind me here, as there sometimes can be.)

The doors in the nearby Spy Vault also kept lasers active, even after clearing the Vault / hacking the panels inside:

lEZgUJ2.jpg

8 minutes ago, Hobie-wan said:

Obviously needs to be fixed, but letting another camera see you and then blowing it up didn't 'reset' stuff?

Alas, I was Prowlin' through the Spy Vault so no camera detection there,
and I didn't go back to check after leaving that spot to rush towards C and having cameras spotting me on the way (if any did),
tho the latter shouldn't really have mattered (I think) as camera detection does not link to door lasers map-wide but only in a certain range.

4 hours ago, NinjaZeku said:

tho the latter shouldn't really have mattered (I think) as camera detection does not link to door lasers map-wide but only in a certain range.

Yeah, I'm pretty sure it's just local too. But it still might have reset some variable that got stuck or something. Ah well, hopefully they fix and/or it was just a confluence of things at the right millisecond as you said.

Archived