Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Allow us to leave squad in railjack mission after completition

(PSN)x36Granitplate

I don't like the fact that you cannot leave the squad while still in railjack after mission completition. Really would like to see this an option instead of having to return to a dojo or any relay to leave the squad. This wasn't the case, but I can imagine this an issue where people just won't let you go and eventually you just have to forcefully leave via pause menu. And I don't wanna hear "play solo" at all, just in case someone is gonna write it. I do enjoy playing with other randoms, and never really had a major problem with it.

21 hours ago, (PSN)x36Granitplate said:

I don't like the fact that you cannot leave the squad while still in railjack after mission completition. Really would like to see this an option instead of having to return to a dojo.

yea, this sounds good to me, leaving railjack mission without the need to go to a relais or dojo seems convinient, unless Warframe becomes a fully openworld game with no missions and rather a vast travel landscape with spaceships and so.

Your first mistake, is playing RailJack with Public Matchmaking

in a Pre-Agreed Squad things can be fine

but since this is public, you have different expectations of how many rounds (hence the desire to extract separately). not to mention the even worse conflicts over who gets to be pilot, which side objectives to take, and so on

?why doesn't DE just let you come and go as you please? Because this doesn't fit their Vision of what RJ was going to be.

It was meant to be used with a coordinated team, not a revolving door taxi-jack of randos coming and going

Archived