Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Revise exfiltration behavior

A_BloodyVanguard

I don't understand why this is always so different.

When there are several in the exfiltration zone in a full squad, a timer is started.

Either only the people who are in the zone exfiltrate after it expires, or all of them do, meaning the others are automatically pulled into the zone.

Why different each time.

I want that only those who are standing in the exfiltration zone exfiltrate.

Also, sometimes it happens that it is not possible to leave the group at all. But why?

Example:
Full Sqad (4 Players) in Zariman missions (e.g. extinction) farming void feathers. Required number of enemies are killed. Then one or two players want to exfiltrate. The other one/two players still want to go further (collect loot, feather, etc). But the timer runs out and everyone else is pulled to the exfiltration point (without wanting to). To prevent this, the players may left group, but sometimes it is still not possible to leave the group.

This is annoying.

2 hours ago, A_BloodyVanguard said:

To prevent this, the players may left group, but sometimes it is still not possible to leave the group.

This is annoying.

No one knows that if they use the stupid elevator console, they'll extract on their own while leaving the squad untouched... But it may also be that they are intentionally grieving those that don't want to extract by not interacting with the same stupid console I just mentioned...

... Humanity - Incapable of handling self misery but relish in delight at other's misery...

hace 9 minutos, Uhkretor dijo:

No one knows that if they use the stupid elevator console, they'll extract on their own while leaving the squad untouched... But it may also be that they are intentionally grieving those that don't want to extract by not interacting with the same stupid console I just mentioned...

... Humanity - Incapable of handling self misery but relish in delight at other's misery...

But Unkretor, doesn't the console abort the mission, therefore making the player lose all they have earned in it?

27 минут назад, (PSN)Pablogamer585 сказал:

But Unkretor, doesn't the console abort the mission, therefore making the player lose all they have earned in it?

I believe not, at least i never noticed it doing so.

Then again i never tried extracting from extermination, so... We need some evidence.
Works fine for endless modes though.

51 minutes ago, (PSN)Pablogamer585 said:

DE supposedly made that console work as the self-extraction that's supposed to be working in other Open Area maps. If its not working like that, then its bugged and should be reported as such.

My personal case, I don't give a damn about it. I am fortunate enough of not depending on having other people in my squad to play Warframe or any of its content. Doing otherwise just uselessly contributes to my frustration index level.

51 minutes ago, (PSN)Pablogamer585 said:

it does not. you get extracted the same way like you do in, let's say, survival when you stand on the extraction platform for 1 minute.

i use to regularely, but a lot of people just arent aware that it even exists since there's no special marker or something similar on it.

Archived