Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

A better plague star

(XBOX)The Neko Otaku

So no plague star thisnyear due to veilbreaker focus and duvuri but DE promised changes to the event if it did come around to make it less tedious but i have doubts.

I think plague star is the worst mission in the game due to it's repetitive nature of no variation in rewards or in the mission maybe 1 out 10nl tries you have the toxin spawn in different cave or defend the mixer somewhere else but it's just the same everytime. And people excuse all of this cause of a built forma which isn't justification for the dull grind.

I truly want a better event so why not have something more varied and rewarding? Hell make it tied to the event of new war. So I propose a event that deals with the after math on the plains from the war and how the plain are affected and more narmer content is always good to flesh out the new faction so i propose 3 missions.

1st mission is a large scale invasion mission where we're help the grineer push narmer off on the plains. Basically a normal bounty but with grineer allies scattered about in firefights with narmer and sentients and even sentient drop pods landing in.

2nd mission amalgam ghoul purge, ghouls buried during the war are now hideous amalgams and you have eliminate them befire narmer can collect them. So new ghoul variations with crazy new abilities.

3rd a old war eidolon fight, the werid yellow liquid coming from the recent sentient wrecks has revived some of the eidolons to their old war state. A eidolon that's active both day and night that's extremely aggressive and focuses individual players with new attacks and is more durable.

Potential for rewards is potentially massive for this instead of nakak as a sole vendor each vendor can have unique items for the duration of the event. Hok can have sentient zaw parts, maybe we can make that one Solaris vendor have narmer/sentient kitgun parts, nakak can have sentient mask and a deactivated veil, onnko have new amp components and narmer clothes for our operators/drifters. And maybe for tackling the new old war eidolons we get pieces that can be crafted into archon shards of our choice with a bp that cost more and other rare materials to make a random tau forged shard. And maybe let people by the material that you need to make the plague star dojo trophy so people don't feel left out getting that.

I truly want a better event than plague star, something with more rewards and something that's fun to play.

• 3 months later...

Archived