Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

syndicates xp is bugged in steel path?

(XBOX)S8N Juice

Husband and I play on xbox series x. We noticed after veilbreaker that the steel path incursions weren't giving very much xp towards our syndicates. 

I always buy the prime accessories pack, so have an affinity booster on at all times and usually doing the daily 5 incursion missions for steel path would only leave about 3-5k points left to get for the day. Now it's 20k to 16k easily.

On 2022-10-16 at 12:07 PM, (XBOX)S8N Juice said:

Husband and I play on xbox series x. We noticed after veilbreaker that the steel path incursions weren't giving very much xp towards our syndicates. 

I always buy the prime accessories pack, so have an affinity booster on at all times and usually doing the daily 5 incursion missions for steel path would only leave about 3-5k points left to get for the day. Now it's 20k to 16k easily.

We did a regular mobile defense on Lua grimaldi and I got 7.1k for my main syndicate. Same mission on steel path gave me 4.4k. 

The steel path should be worth more than regular missions.

The mission itself doesn't reward any affinity (or very, very little). It simply comes down to how many enemies you kill. If your kill rate is much lower in SP (I.e. it takes you much longer to kill enemies), it's possible you simply killed less enemies and as such earnt less xp therefore less standing.

Archived