The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×
The Lotus Eaters: Known Issues ×

Game keeps freezing every mission and when returning to orbit.

(PSN)Gorubsa

Since Veilbreaker Hotfix 12 my game has been freezing on every single mission and when returning to orbit. And these freezes are between 20-30 seconds but the freeze I got yesterday was way longer.  This is literally unplayable for me since when those freezes stop the host migrates and I am alone in the mission. I will link a video in this thread so it's easier to understand of what I am talking about. I am also playing in my own region if that matters. I have reinstalled the game, reseted my router and the issue still persists. I am also playing on the PS5.

Please go to min 0:57 to see the freeze happening.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s2-wG5v6HvM

EU, PC, been having this issue on and off since Veilbreaker too, though it went away for a while, it has returned recently, happening a lot more frequently the last week or so. Exactly as you've described, the game freezes randomly for maybe 10 to 20 seconds, and if I'm in a full squad, when it unfreezes I'm alone, the other 3 teammates have crashed out. This happens when I'm both host & client.

You can experience this freeze quite reliably if you go to the elevator in Zariman and stand there for a minute or two (without loading a mission), the game will freeze periodically, but some audio does remain playing in the background.

When the game freezes, it's not my connection, as everything is frozen, my health isn't in any danger for the duration, as the enemies are also frozen.

I thought this was fixed, but sadly it seems to be getting worse, and hope it's being looked into, cheers )

Tyvm for your replies.

Okay after some "testing" I found out that the game will freeze 100% of the time if someone joins the game while you are already in a mission. Just like it happened in the video above. I was just doing ESO and in 2 different missions some random guy joined and it froze for 15 seconds or so and the host migrated. This is literally unplayable. Any devs here to look into this game breaking bug? Like I said it started for me with the last hotfix.

• 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

If anyone is still experiencing this issue, can you please try verifying and optimizing your download cache? You can do this by clicking the little cogwheel located in the corner of the Warframe launcher.

cache01.png

If that doesn't help, then we'll need you to retrieve your log files after you've successfully reproduced the freeze. You can do this by clicking Get Logs in the launcher. Once you have your log files, please open a support ticket here, and we will continue to investigate.

Thanks!

Archived