Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Bonus Affinity lost on Necramech after completing Railjack mission

AranemK

I did a railjack survival mission to level my Voidrig and Arquebex, both leveled to 30 according to the amount of bonus affinity received upon mission completion, but after completing the mission and extracting, all bonus affinity was lost.

• Like 2

• 11 months later...

This is still an issue as of Update 33.6.9: https://imgur.com/a/6zyU7r8. Probably Bug 2 from this three year old archived thread ("Necramech don't gain affinity"):

I can't confirm the other bugs in that thread. I did not notice slower leveling or loss of main XP (i.e., level 34 to level 30) during or after extraction. Letting my voidrig die on purpose did not enable bonus XP to be saved. I leveled entirely solo and had no trouble getting orbs from Dispensary to sustain my Voidrig.

Loss of bonus XP applies to at least these locations (and possibly everywhere): RJ defense, RJ survival, RJ survival fissure, and Steel Path Orb Vallis Spaceport/Temple of Profit.

I had an active affinity booster. My second screenshot is of a complete non-fissure Fenton's Field run to max the Voidrig from 4 forma to 5 (fissure took 38 minutes for 5 forma to 6). It took me about 5-6 hours to put 6 forma on the Voidrig (+1 hour to max it the first time without a booster) and +1-2 hours to first time max and then put 3 forma on Arquebex (7-9 hours total including time spent in RJ and loading screens).

Edited by Foeglas

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

Leveling necramech is a pain, but loosing the bonus experience all the time....

Additionally, the game decided to say the mission was lost after 45 minutes. Then DE can ask themselves why people don't play railjack.

jMq7r3o.jpgvQZEcKp.jpg9sJAw8S.jpg

Edited by lhardy