Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Adding disruption to more fissure missions/tile sets

Gely

As a major fan of the game mode disruption i find great displeasure in knowing that only two disruption missions rotate on the fissure chart every 3/4 hours. Meaning that disruption isnt even a perma mission on the fissure chart. Mars and Neptune. Neptune per completion of each round grants you credits while Mars gives you lith/meso relics. The rewards for Mars is fine but for Neptune it is a bit mediocre seeing as you could gain the same credits doing other missions while getting better/different rewards. Having only two disruption missions on the fissure chart is pretty boring and gets stale after a while. An AMAZING solution to this would be to add more disruption nodes to the fissure chart and in general, like Disruption Lua or, even adding something new like disruption on Zariman tileset. Cant fathom how excited i would be if this was a mission. Now imagine being able to crack open relics while farming axi relics and lua lenses. This would be ideal and amazing for most players. I really hope someone reads this and takes it into consideration. Like I said before, it would make a ton of the player base happy. Thank you for listening! :) 

Not including kuva fortress since those are for requiem relics.

@fo3nixzcouldnt agree more, I think disruption on void and zariman would be amazing. But in general I hope DE adds more disruption to fissure missions. IMO it’s the best endless mission out of the bunch. I also don’t mind Neptune but credits as rewards and very very meh. 

2 hours ago, Gely said:

@fo3nixzcouldnt agree more, I think disruption on void and zariman would be amazing. But in general I hope DE adds more disruption to fissure missions. IMO it’s the best endless mission out of the bunch. I also don’t mind Neptune but credits as rewards and very very meh. 

true but afaik i think neptune one was intended as alternative to index.

and also more disruption modifiers will do

33 minutes ago, fo3nixz said:

true but afaik i think neptune one was intended as alternative to index.

and also more disruption modifiers will do

Makes sense seeing as you get 50k credits after C rotation or B. I guess it could be an alternative but High index seems to be more efficient overall. 

Completely agree. It's the best game mode in WF, would love more of it. What's funny is that I hated it on release, lol.

I kinda like the idea of Zariman disruption, but some of that tileset would be REALLY annoying to play disruption on too. Still, I guess the same could be said of Lua, and that worked out great. Also Thrax demolishers sounds exceedingly painful lol.

Void Disruption - I'll take it 100%. Europa Disruption - please no, haha, I hate that moon so much.

I actually really enjoy Kuva Fortress disruption and I'm sad that it's always reserved for requiem. Would love it if it sometimes popped up as Axi/Neo.

13 hours ago, Gely said:

As a major fan of the game mode disruption i find great displeasure in knowing that only two disruption missions rotate on the fissure chart every 3/4 hours.

There are four different disruptions on fissures. If you exclude requiem fissures, then there is 3. Kappa, Olympos an Laomedeia.

10 hours ago, LeoniePiggy said:

I honestly don't understand why we don't have a disruption node on every planet yet and yet we have a bunch of duplicate survival and defense nodes.

likely because they didnt wanna add nodes to the chart so they moved missions around and replaced some of those same-type missions. Olympus for example was a mobile defense before it was turned into a disruption mission. Laomedeia was a Spy mission, etc.

void could really get a mission changed, seeing as some are doubled on there. however, this might've been a bit of a problem beforehand because of the vaulted relics. shouldnt be an issue anymore tho, so hopefully they'll get to it in the next 4 years :^)

12 hours ago, Frendh said:

There are four different disruptions on fissures. If you exclude requiem fissures, then there is 3. Kappa, Olympos an Laomedeia.

I cannot lie, I dont think ive seen Kappa in fissure rotation for the last 4 weeks. Only Mars and Neptune, when was the last time youve seen it? 

cant really read this as the text is to grey but i absolutely agree with the title for sure. aside from the fact that its difficult as my music is louder than the game at all times its really quite a fun mode and feels rewarding and respectful of player time and skill, which most endless missions, with the exception of some zariman missions, just dont

i guess the only real reason i can think as to why de hasnt implemented both disruption and zariman into the fissure rotation is because theyre relatively new?… though fissures certainly arent untouched areas of the game so i honestly dont know, its the only thing that makes sense to me haha

On 2022-10-31 at 9:56 AM, B.P.Emma said:

cant really read this as the text is to grey but i absolutely agree with the title for sure. aside from the fact that its difficult as my music is louder than the game at all times its really quite a fun mode and feels rewarding and respectful of player time and skill, which most endless missions, with the exception of some zariman missions, just dont

i guess the only real reason i can think as to why de hasnt implemented both disruption and zariman into the fissure rotation is because theyre relatively new?… though fissures certainly arent untouched areas of the game so i honestly dont know, its the only thing that makes sense to me haha

The test is gray because I copied it from my notes to here. Not entirely sure why it went gray tho. I tried to make it black but didn’t work. Apologies for that! :( 

The missions being new would def make sense but imo I think they should replace some defense missions with disruption. I think this will ultimately increase player time and would fun as a whole for players. So + + for both sides, I wish the Jupiter disruption mission was on fissure rotation. That tileset is sooooo much fun! Would be cool if DE made a poll asking us which missions types we want added to fissure missions. One can only hope! :) 

On 2022-10-29 at 6:23 PM, Frendh said:

Without any valid data it is just speculation.

Kappa Sedna, is on fissure rotation, I guess I just never happen to catch it when I’m on. I rarely do which is quite sad :/

On 2022-10-31 at 3:56 PM, B.P.Emma said:

i guess the only real reason i can think as to why de hasnt implemented both disruption and zariman into the fissure rotation is because theyre relatively new?

Disruption has already been implemented for a long time. Zariman is both new and has a different reward pool that should not be accessible to people who do not meet the requirements. Fissures anyone can join with the help of others.

9 minutes ago, Frendh said:

Disruption has already been implemented for a long time. Zariman is both new and has a different reward pool that should not be accessible to people who do not meet the requirements. Fissures anyone can join with the help of others.

Then a solution to this would be to only add those missions to steel path, that way a new player can’t back pack into those missions without completing the star chart.

5 minutes ago, Gely said:

Then a solution to this would be to only add those missions to steel path, that way a new player can’t back pack into those missions without completing the star chart.

Like I said, all current fissures/voidstorms are accessible by all players. Only question mark is requiem fissures, because my memory is a bit fuzzy.

Archived