Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Codex Scanning Is A Waste Of Time

Inberun

The only thing missing that I'd like to see is information on enemy weaknesses when fully scanned. Might not be super important but with DE wanting more information in game, knowing what's weak to radiation, for example, would be great.

As a artist, it sure beats asking the Shockwave MOA to stand still and pose pretty :3 and as a player, it's a nice added bonus as it's a quick guide to what the base statline for enemies and the mods they drop are. Already, I've maxed out scans for the base Grineer, and probably will be finishing them up as I do boss scans.

With that said, I found no reward or use for scanning containers and switches though, although they are targetable. Wonder if stalker is, if one can survive him long enough... :S

As a artist, it sure beats asking the Shockwave MOA to stand still and pose pretty :3 and as a player, it's a nice added bonus as it's a quick guide to what the base statline for enemies and the mods they drop are. Already, I've maxed out scans for the base Grineer, and probably will be finishing them up as I do boss scans.

With that said, I found no reward or use for scanning containers and switches though, although they are targetable. Wonder if stalker is, if one can survive him long enough... :S

he is, but no info is giving, you can get the scan off before he attacks

the only thing i don't like of the scanning is that i play in 1024x768 and i see the poiting thing like to awkward :S a little to the left and it's annoying aiming like these :S plz solve this bug because i can't afford now another screen :S haha but besides that nice update :D

Edited by nachito09

• 2 weeks later...