Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Railjack takes too long to load doing anything at all

PsuedoboY

Railjack takes too long to load from doing one thing to another , or to go to dry dock after completing one mission. I waited 15mins+ trying to repeat a void storm mission on the same node it kept going and going and going , almost making me feel to alt+f4, still i waited it took 15mins+ to reach the mission location then after completing the mission when i tried to go to dry dock same thing happened i waited 10mins then chose to alt+f4. stop releasing billions of skins and fix the issues in the game, Skins aren't content.

this isn't the normal experience for others - transitions between Missions or to Drydock are usually under 5 Seconds. (plus the Animations)
is Loading this slowly this always the case for you? as both Client and Host? with a variety of Hosts to rule out an anomalous Host or Geonetworking problems?

2 hours ago, taiiat said:

this isn't the normal experience for others - transitions between Missions or to Drydock are usually under 5 Seconds. (plus the Animations)
is Loading this slowly this always the case for you? as both Client and Host? with a variety of Hosts to rule out an anomalous Host or Geonetworking problems?

This happens mostly in coop squads.

5 hours ago, PsuedoboY said:

@DauggieBut the game is coop, so basically i should stop playing in squads in Railjack? Most of the missions become so much tedious doing solo ngl.

well not everyone is rocking low latency internet speed so this was a fairly common occurring when i was playing RJ (which was when everyone was playing as it was new content).  

Out of curiosity, what are your specs? My game has been taking a horribly long time (often >~30 seconds) to load into the login screen or into a mission, despite being installed on an SSD and loading drastically faster several major updates ago.

(Running on 8GB of RAM, by the way. The RAM is never actually maxed out when playing WF, so I'm not sure whether this is the actual issue in my case.)

5 hours ago, Dauggie said:

this was a fairly common occurring when i was playing RJ

was never common for me, since Day 1 of Railjack to now. 

earlier on, bugs which would cause infinite Loading, sure, but that was because the game broke, it wasn't ever going to finish Loading.
been a long time since i got stuck in a Railjack Loading screen though.

7 hours ago, shut said:

Out of curiosity, what are your specs? My game has been taking a horribly long time (often >~30 seconds) to load into the login screen or into a mission, despite being installed on an SSD and loading drastically faster several major updates ago.

(Running on 8GB of RAM, by the way. The RAM is never actually maxed out when playing WF, so I'm not sure whether this is the actual issue in my case.)

16gb ram, amd ryzen 5600x, Nvidia 3070 ask if u wanna know anything else

6 hours ago, taiiat said:

was never common for me, since Day 1 of Railjack to now. 

earlier on, bugs which would cause infinite Loading, sure, but that was because the game broke, it wasn't ever going to finish Loading.
been a long time since i got stuck in a Railjack Loading screen though.

Good for you ;')

24 minutes ago, PsuedoboY said:

16gb ram, amd ryzen 5600x, Nvidia 3070 ask if u wanna know anything else

Oh sweet jesus. My system is a potato in comparison lmao

Have you tried verifying the integrity of the game files through the launcher? Or redownloading entirely, if that didn't work?

On 2022-11-02 at 9:17 AM, shut said:

Oh sweet jesus. My system is a potato in comparison lmao

Have you tried verifying the integrity of the game files through the launcher? Or redownloading entirely, if that didn't work?

Bruh that has nothing to do with my problem :3

8 hours ago, PsuedoboY said:

Bruh that has nothing to do with my problem :3

If one of the game files got corrupted somehow, then it could easily be the source of your problem. Loading for 15 minutes is not normal in this game, especially if you have modern hardware.

I'm getting the vibe that you didn't bother verifying files / redownloading at all, so I suggest giving that a shot.

• 2 months later...

Archived