Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Liches/Sisters need their own volume sliders....

(PSN)N7_Dredgen

So recently I've been helping my gf catch up her account.  We got her first Lich generated, knowing we weren't 100% ready to kill it yet.  The idea in my head was to let him rob her for a few weeks until we get her better geared.

But doing so has brought back what I think is one of the more annoying aspects of the game.  Being taunted every time you click on the planet they inhabit... and Wally help you if you log out while orbiting that planet because then you will simply be taunted on every single login.  

Considering they only use 2-3 different taunts, it quickly becomes annoying and we're literally sitting here, verbally and out loud, yelling at the game to shut up so we can get on with our day.  Just like Nora and Ordis, these spam lines are annoying.... but especially when they're taking place 100% of the time for the mere fact of clicking on a planet or being in orbit of one.

The sorties have always been bad for this too, with the Transmissions spamming merely for opening the sortie tab.  Atleast that is avoidable. It's not as easy to not play a specific planet like Earth for 2 months to avoid Lich spam. 

We could go drop her Lich right now, I suppose, but that defeats the fun of letting them slowly siphon stuff so we can kill him and get a nice big loot drop. 

I'm going to assume that DE did not intend for voice lines to be one of the most annoying things about Liches, but due to the conditions in which the game will "spam" them, they are beyond annoying.  I just want to go to Cetus/Relays without being verbally harassed by an irrelevant activity.  

Just my opinion we need volume sliders... or Liches need to not say anything unless you are on the Lich screen or finishing a Lich owned mission... hell, I could even understand them saying one of their sector dialogues the FIRST time they inhabit a new area... but I swear to the void if I have to hear the cringe "sector's a dump but its my dump" line one more time on my way to Cetus or the relay, I might have an aneurysm.  

Archived