Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Prime Resurgence rotation speed

GrandLompus

Question

Hi all,

Now that Prime Resurgence is permanently active, the vaulted primes should see the light of day a lot more often.  But how often?

Looking at the Wiki there are 26 vaulted prime frames (but maybe the list over there is off by one or two; they do mark it as old content and link to the new Prime Resurgence page).  Prime Resurgence will make 2 of those available each month.  So it should take about 13 months for a full rotation of all primes.

However, will DE rotate the frames in a first-in-first-out basis, or is it expected they'll resurrect some frames ahead of others/schedule for special events?  I look at you Ember and Frost; it's almost Christmas again :)

My reason for asking is that I run Warframe Stuff Organizer, and I haven't automated the vaulted/unvaulted indicator states for it's content.  While I can see it still having added value for users to see what's currently available in-game, if the full cycle time is short enough and thus way less relevant, I might just drop that vaulted status and be done with it...

If anyone knows of a place to programmatically get that info from, that'd be great too!  Right now I slurp up the public drop tables; one trigger I used from it is new relics appearing (new unvaulting) or relics not being available from missions anymore (vaulting).  But e.g. Lith N13 (being available from Varzia with Wukong parts) doesn't drop from missions (ofc), so the only conclusion my script can draw is that it's "vaulted".

1 answer to this question

I'm personally thinking of working on a Discord bot that takes detailed information, so this information would be important to me as well. Somehow, I didn't consider this, so I appreciate you bringing this up. Maybe I could find an answer over the weekend, but hopefully someone else can answer your question before then.

Archived