The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Cephalon Simaris, have you not yet learned efficiency is at its finest when you convince your enemies to kill themselves

to be fair,  Sanctuary Onslaught is really just an excuse to study the Tenno's combat abilities further. Simaris even admits it himself once you start doing well; all the other mobs are irrelevant whereas you, a Warframe in battle are a sight to behold. he likes seeing YOU get the kills. 

I'm just curious as to why he wants to collect all this data regarding conflict, when The sanctuary is, as its name implies, supposed to be a digital safe haven for all living beings.

23 minutes ago, (PSN)robotwars7 said:

to be fair,  Sanctuary Onslaught is really just an excuse to study the Tenno's combat abilities further.

It wasn't a rip. It was just funny and coincidental he said that just as I was popping open a beer and watching the onslaught. Although, for conversation, he only observes the tenno after round 6?

I just happened to be in a squad where everyone bailed so I made the infested go crazy. It was fun to watch but Simaris does not count those kills toward efficiency (I think he should).

2 hours ago, (XBOX)Player244024418 said:

t was fun to watch but Simaris does not count those kills toward efficiency (I think he should).

Maybe you just don't kill fast enough? Only Eximus worth more than 1% afair. I could barely see death bodies around you.

Archived