Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Ambassador

(XBOX)Player244024418

Question

7 answers to this question

Luckily I got it on my first try.

Checking the drop rates it has it listed in just the four missions which are survival but listed as skrimish in the drop rate tables weird. . .  Just go with one that has the highest drop rate chance which is Lu-Yan Rotation C. 

Yeah this is a trend DE has been doing lately with making some of the parts hard to obtain, they did it a lot in Deimos and then continued into Railjack revisited. 

You can also trade for the part, getting the plat required through other means could be a way of avoiding the farm needed. 

Another part of it was that they upped the drop rate slightly but you can't up it too much since it is tradeable and there would have been people that farmed it already. Which can be said for a bit of the weapons in warframe in which part of me hopes they introduce some of those as twitch drops like they did with the braton vandal. 

On 2022-11-10 at 9:38 PM, Pakaku said:

the weapon isn't anything special

I figure but want the mastery at this point. Why is the fourth BP so difficult for a mediocre weapon?

15 hours ago, XHADgaming said:

You can also trade for the part

Yeah but it's just this last one. At least I get resources, Endo, relics and intrinsics while doing it.

Archived