Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

RESOLVED - PSA: Connectivity Issues 11/29/2022

[DE]Megan

Hello!

The team has been alerted to connectivity issues for Warframe and are actively investigating. This includes logins, matchmaking, etc.

We will update this thread with more info when we have it. 

Hang tight! 

UPDATE - 7:22 pm ET

Hi Tenno, looks like network issues have been resolved and players should be able to regain connectivity. Thanks for your patience. :) 

3 minutes ago, AmadryaAmethyst said:

I just did a purchase of 3 regal aya +200 plat as the server went down if i do not receive the purchase once the servers are back up what do i have to do?

that's a job for the support, just open a ticket 🤷‍♂️

17 minutes ago, [DE]Megan said:

Hello!

The team has been alerted to connectivity issues for Warframe and are actively investigating. This includes logins, matchmaking, etc.

We will update this thread with more info when we have it. 

Hang tight! 

I was doing the Sortie pub defense, we completed the mission with no issues, no rewards screen, I was kicked out to the login screen. Got back into the game (took a little bit loading), checked the Sortie tab and it was rolled back... was kicked to login screen for a 2nd time u__u

6 minutes ago, TimTechDude said:

I'm having trouble logging in, had to try multiple times.

When did manage to get in, I got kicked out after 20seconds.

Internet connection is fine (watching youtube). 

Bro, Internet connection is fine (watching youtube) and internet connection to WarFrame is separate issues. Different IP address. This can only proof your internet line is fine. 

I'll just leave this right here :)
image.png

Edit:
Just to clarify, after completion, the sortie tooltip shows which specific reward you acquired for the rest of that sortie's effective timer.
Update:
Servers let me back in, but the sortie 3 is counted as incomplete, rip to the mod drop chance booster that the host got.

7 minutes ago, Inphyy99 said:

Bro, Internet connection is fine (watching youtube) and internet connection to WarFrame is separate issues. Different IP address. This can only proof your internet line is fine. 

Yes, I know the difference. Just showing that I did local checks first before reporting the issue.

Archived