The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Tell An Outrageous Lie About The User Above You

Notso

When TheVerdict listened to "We drink your blood" the memory blockade established by the Vatican broke. He understood that he was a vampire, so he made it his mission to serve the Hellsing organization. He became the second Alucard, when he went for a walk he found Noamuth and turned him into his Seras. But since breaking the forum ship would have created a negative vacuum he recruited a Merc group known as "Y'all need Noamuth" and it's leader OverlordMcGeek. After Noamuth absorbed OverlordMcGeek, TheVerdict and his group of lovely people stopped a bunch of Vampire Nazis and a fat robot. But Verdict payed a price, he had to stay at the portal. Guarding it and it's power Crystals until the Four Heroes of Etheria returned. During this time the one god Sovamorne, Lord of Novas, contacted Verdict and explained that he had helped him break the memory blockade. In return he asked Verdict for a favor: Destroying the Vatican and it's military. But to be sure that his loyalty was only towards Sovamorne he asked him in a thundering voice: "Do you stand in service for anyone except me?" "No man alive or dead commands me. My loyalty is towards Sovamorne, Lord of Novas." Sovamorne, pleased with Verdicts oath, smiled lightly. And so, Verdict went to war.

Edited by Skycook3y

Skycook3y will have no place among my army of mortal warriors, as I carve a bloody path across the land, purging the frail of body and mind, until all normies have been eradicated from the earth.

TO WAR MY SOLDIERS

fire_by_freaky__like__vivi-d5sxsac.gif

Edited by Sovamorne