The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Tell An Outrageous Lie About The User Above You

Notso

Skycook3y got banned for saying "THIS GAME HAS NO SWAG!!!" on the DE's face

Likely if I continue calling people sandrakers

Daf.... .-.

I have a weird fantasy and a big affection for yuri.

Trailgamer sometimes dreams of a future earth, the empire of the 7 gods was rebuilt there and DE was defeated in the final war. He is running towards a cave, after entering it he pulls a hidden lever and enters a library. "CHRONICLER" he screams "YOU WILL PAY FOR WHAT YOU HAVE DONE TO NEW LOKA!" he heard steps behind his back, turning around quickly he froze in awe. A slender humanoid creature stood in front of him, it wore a long blue robe covered in runes. "What is it you desire mortal? Is it the hunger for vengeance that brought you here into our library?" Trailgamer seemed puzzled "Wait, did you just say our library? Are there more of you?" "No. After I eradicated your pathetic organization I went to free those who were captured by you. In your torture chambers there was a female, she was Cephalon Sudas highest in command. I brought the honor of being a part of my soul upon her. And because I am now split in two, I say we most of the time." The Chronicler pulled a dagger out of its robe, cut off one of Trails fingers and painted two eyes and a smiling mouth on it's own face. "Let me guess, that's her, right?" it nodded and he sprinted away. He thought about how bad the idea of trying to kill the one who wiped out his syndicate, he was already at the door when the dagger suddenly pierced his right lung and he fell on the ground. It stood in front of him and sat down, a more feminine voice started talking "Foolish mortal, you should have known you couldn't outrun me." It grabbed his head and pulled him up "I'll give you a second try, I am going to send you 50 years into the past. Before New Loka was founded and before I arrived at this world. But to give you a little challenge, you will only have access to your memories while sleeping. Make use of it."