The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Tell An Outrageous Lie About The User Above You

Notso

TheKingOfAllNoobs was sealed away after the great war. He had completed his task, after that he was worthless to DE; Locked into a tomb so that no one would ever be able to use his powers again. Until a group of young adventurers consisting of 321agemo, Master4733 and TheBrsrkr found the tomb by accident while searching an ancient temple for treasure. Master4733 died while trying to open the tomb; a javelin thrown by one of the undying guardians pierced his heart. Brsrkr and Agemo discovered all the treasure inside the tomb: spell books, ancient artifacts which were hidden from the world because of their immense power, books from the library of Atlantis. Soon they realized what they had stumbled upon, Warehouse 16. It was abandoned after it's last keepers; [DE]Scott and DERebecca died in the war of gods. Now guarded by the automated defense systems they had set up before their demise. Brsrkr exploded after he touched and opened Ignacy Hryniewiecki's Tattoo Box. Agemo spotted TKOAN, he saw that the king had almost broken free.  Agemo realized that he would never get out of this tomb alive, the young adventurer walked towards the seal which held TKOAN in. He knew that a sacrifice had to be made, a tear ran from his left eye as he was dissolved to strengthen the seal.

Overlord pushed Brsrkr away and claimed me for herself

(by the way, has anyone watched warehouse 13 season 5? If yes, is it worth watching?)

Sky has turned against humanity to worship the goddess Iggy Azalea.

(I stopped watching after the 3rd season after I switched from cable to dish. Those idiots don't have syfy.)

Sky has turned against humanity to worship the goddess Noamuth

Fixed it so that it is true.

(I stopped watching after the 3rd season after I switched from cable to dish. Those idiots don't have syfy.)

i have season 4 on DVD and want to buy season 5. But on the other hand season 5 has like 6 episodes and I don't want to waste 15 € on that.

Overlord is apparently not female Skrillex.