The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Tell An Outrageous Lie About The User Above You

Notso

tytl tried to kill TKOAN after the music video failed. "STOP RESTRAINING ME, IT WAS A DUMB IDEA LETTING THIS FOOL DIRECT IT AND YOU KNOW IT!" Noamuth, still holding tytl back shrugged "I mean it was supposed to be propaganda so that we can bring the population of this country on our side...but since SOMEONE had to make this into some edgy bullS#&$ it won't have the impact we need. And we don't have the budget yet, Sovamorne is still on his trip to the gold and diamond mines he wanted to take over. He said it would at least another two weeks." She backed off of tytl and nodded towards him. While tytl ripped TKOAN's legs apart the others left the room. MK Ultra looked towards the door they just went through, screams originated from beyond, occasionally there was some flesh or a bone thrown across the room. "So, how will we get the people on our side? Elections are in two years, we can't wait so long. We need something quick." Overlord mumbled while looking towards Noa. The others looked around and shrugged "we could upload a video somewhere" said agemo, but quickly revised after the others slapped him. "Or we could just invade this country and not do this whole popularity bullS#&$." Skycook3y threw in. "No budget, if Sova would just take these mines over there would be no problem, but he fears that the miners would revolt." Erebus stepped into the discussion circle "We could use the time he needs to let some people infiltrate the government. We still have those 300 Mercenaries he recruited in South America. Utarios, Liz and I can also do some jobs for you while you prepare everything." Noamuth nodded "This might actually work. Sky prepare the rituals and get readyto assassinate some government officials. Erebus, Liz, Utarios use your contacts to get into the ranks that will replace these officials. Agemo, MK ready the gear for the mercs. Overlord you help Sovamorne take over those bloody mines, we need them ASAP.  I'll go fetch Metheria. What are you waiting for, we have a country to invade!"

tytl tried to kill TKOAN after the music video failed. "STOP RESTRAINING ME, IT WAS A DUMB IDEA LETTING THIS FOOL DIRECT IT AND YOU KNOW IT!" Noamuth, still holding tytl back shrugged "I mean it was supposed to be propaganda so that we can bring the population of this country on our side...but since SOMEONE had to make this into some edgy bullS#&$ it won't have the impact we need. And we don't have the budget yet, Sovamorne is still on his trip to the gold and diamond mines he wanted to take over. He said it would at least another two weeks." She backed off of tytl and nodded towards him. While tytl ripped TKOAN's legs apart the others left the room. MK Ultra looked towards the door they just went through, screams originated from beyond, occasionally there was some flesh or a bone thrown across the room. "So, how will we get the people on our side? Elections are in two years, we can't wait so long. We need something quick." Overlord mumbled while looking towards Noa. The others looked around and shrugged "we could upload a video somewhere" said agemo, but quickly revised after the others slapped him. "Or we could just invade this country and not do this whole popularity bullS#&$." Skycook3y threw in. "No budget, if Sova would just take these mines over there would be no problem, but he fears that the miners would revolt." Erebus stepped into the discussion circle "We could use the time he needs to let some people infiltrate the government. We still have those 300 Mercenaries he recruited in South America. Utarios, Liz and I can also do some jobs for you while you prepare everything." Noamuth nodded "This might actually work. Sky prepare the rituals and get readyto assassinate some government officials. Erebus, Liz, Utarios use your contacts to get into the ranks that will replace these officials. Agemo, MK ready the gear for the mercs. Overlord you help Sovamorne take over those bloody mines, we need them ASAP.  I'll go fetch Metheria. What are you waiting for, we have a country to invade!"

This sounds...... fun actually. Why isn't this a thread!!!???

Also did you just say invade. Invading means killing. I like killing which means...

tumblr_mnxxre3wXT1qkvl19o1_500.gif

This sounds...... fun actually. Why isn't this a thread!!!???

Because it would be inactive AF. Also because I would need to actually work on the timeline and I just can't get myself to do that atm. But I have school holidays next week so maybe I'll start again. Until then, enjoy the chapters I have already written (they don't have a chronological order and were written when I felt like writing something for this threat) http://puu.sh/kZChF/d342828b33.png

http://puu.sh/kjaqT/9d79c0b058.png

MK ultra doesn't think he is @thecrimsonfuckr

Edited by Skycook3y

Because it would be inactive AF. Also because I would need to actually work on the timeline and I just can't get myself to do that atm. But I have school holidays next week so maybe I'll start again. Until then, enjoy the chapters I have already written (they don't have a chronological order and were written when I felt like writing something for this threat) http://puu.sh/kZChF/d342828b33.png

http://puu.sh/kjaqT/9d79c0b058.png

MK ultra doesn't think he is @thecrimsonfuckr

Im actually not the crimsonfuker