Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Tell An Outrageous Lie About The User Above You

Notso

AlphaPHENIX lives in a small town, in the cellar of his BDSM partner. Every day he is humiliated by having to play the accordion and having to breakdance simultaneously. He dreams of one day arising from his BETA ashes and becoming an Alpha male irl, but then he loses all hope because he knows that will never happen.

*mind controll powers, activate*

Skycook3y will not deactivate their immortality, go into a sortie mission with 100 Shadow Stalker beacons, fully unmodded loadout, and infinite amount of revies, a logout nor abandon mission button purely for my amusement, at the snap of a finger .*snap* (This isn't a lie thread, dont use reverse psychology)

Alpha can periodically be found in the relays sneakily dropping penta grenades and then setting them off at the busiest times of day. They don't actually explode but they do burst into confetti and string and very small balloons.

28 minutes ago, AlphaPHENIX said:

*mind controll powers, activate*

Skycook3y will not deactivate their immortality, go into a sortie mission with 100 Shadow Stalker beacons, fully unmodded loadout, and infinite amount of revies, a logout nor abandon mission button purely for my amusement, at the snap of a finger .*snap* (This isn't a lie thread, dont use reverse psychology)

*alt-f4s* *takes away your powers*

3 minutes ago, Plushy said:

Alpha can periodically be found in the relays sneakily dropping penta grenades and then setting them off at the busiest times of day. They don't actually explode but they do burst into confetti and string and very small balloons.

Plushy is found in the toy department of a local mall and is giving plush toys lusty stares

6 minutes ago, DerkmeisterPrime said:

Plushy has Big %$# and a small $&*^

That can be interpreted so many ways I'm just not even gonna bother trying to figure out if I should be offended or not.

Skycook3ys children will be meme shaped cookehs.