Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Nora achievements

(PSN)shiwan8

When you design the things the player must do make them possible. Just spent an hour on plains, jumping back to cetus and then to plains again. No thumper. To me that means that it does not exist which means that those are 7000 points that can’t be earned. 

Your failure, do something about it. 

4 hours ago, BatVenomPL said:

Y'know, you could actually click on the Nightwave Acts to see how to do them instead of complaining about it and showing everyone you've got no idea what you're doing

Well, there are 2 things that make your point moot. I already knew how to do the thing and I did what it tells me to do. Did not work.

That being said, maybe you could help with a different thing. You see, I don’t get why whenever someone points a flaw in the product a number of neckbeards come here to shift the blame from the obvious source of the mistake to the person or people who point out the flaw? Why is that?

26 minutes ago, (PSN)shiwan8 said:

Why is that?

Because of your attitude. The way we humans convey our opinions or observations usually affects how other people treat us.

If you came here and politely shared your problem, most people would support your thread (including me) and offer tips or help, but you decided to act like a brat.

13 hours ago, (PSN)shiwan8 said:

Well, there are 2 things that make your point moot. I already knew how to do the thing and I did what it tells me to do. Did not work.

That being said, maybe you could help with a different thing. You see, I don’t get why whenever someone points a flaw in the product a number of neckbeards come here to shift the blame from the obvious source of the mistake to the person or people who point out the flaw? Why is that?

What you said in your original post implied that you didn't actually start a bounty, and just ping pinged from the Plains to Cetus for an hour expecting the Thumper to spawn

Archived