Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Railjack missions STILL don't always spawn enough enemies.

Flannoit

This is a pretty obnoxious issue, because there'll be times where the game just outright doesn't spawn enough enemies. Even Ramsleds eventually stop spawning, sometimes just barely shy of the goal and sometimes... Well, I'll let this image show the frustration.

MUMqzwX.png

The most annoying part is that I'm part of the community who likes playing Railjack! Heck, I went out of my way to update my Archwing stuff, making all new gear for it and everything when I came back post-Railjack release just before Sisters of Parvos dropped. Railjack is fun! When it works! But the amount of times you have to outright abandon mission because the game doesn't spawn enough enemies is very, very, very infuriating.

Same. Ever since Veilbreaker I've noticed enemy spawns, especially crewships seem non-existent. Sovar Strait, for example, I used to be able to complete in ~55 seconds. After Veilbreaker however the last crewship takes 3 minutes to spawn for no reason, causing the majority of the mission to consist of me just dashing around bored waiting for it to spawn.

31 minutes ago, Mazifet said:

Same. Ever since Veilbreaker I've noticed enemy spawns, especially crewships seem non-existent. Sovar Strait, for example, I used to be able to complete in ~55 seconds. After Veilbreaker however the last crewship takes 3 minutes to spawn for no reason, causing the majority of the mission to consist of me just dashing around bored waiting for it to spawn.

Railjack seems to work about 75% of the time for me. Which is fairly alright, all things considered with how much Warframe likes to make a mess of itself, but it would be fantastic if that could be upped to 99% or ideally 100% of the time... It's a shame to have to abandon mission - and in some cases be forced to alt f4 because it glitched so hard you're trapped in the Host Migration railjack mission loading permanently - because enemies just don't spawn like they're supposed to.

6 hours ago, 16Bitman said:

In my experience this is caused by enemies hitting the spawn limit within an objective you've been to, visit it again and some of them to respawn fighters.

Would still be great if DE fixed this finally.

If you revisit and kill the enemies won't they just respawn inside the objective?

If you are solo there is no one outside to trigger fighter/crewship spawns over indoor spawns.

On 2022-12-05 at 7:22 AM, 16Bitman said:

In my experience this is caused by enemies hitting the spawn limit within an objective you've been to, visit it again and some of them to respawn fighters.

Would still be great if DE fixed this finally.

I've had them completely despawn from inside the old objective too 😩

Archived