Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Railjack Energy

(XBOX)IMM0RTALBLUD

Hey every1!

Railjack Energy (to use battle mods) is relative to how much energy our Warframe has. (Intentional? Weird.) [use flow , lol]

Railjack's Energy can be replenished by means that a Warframe's can. (Again this seems weird.)

Railjack Energy in the forge displays what seems to be only my own, would be better if it displayed all squad members.

Thanks!

- J

fashion motorola GIF

It doesn't seem TOO terribly weird to me if it's under the idea that you're using your warframe as a sort of battery. If it's unintentional, then that's an interesting "issue" to have, but I personally don't mind it using frame energy too much, especially since Zenurik and energy pizzas make it a lot more reliable to do stuff with the railjack.

5 minutes ago, Flannoit said:

It doesn't seem TOO terribly weird to me if it's under the idea that you're using your warframe as a sort of battery. If it's unintentional, then that's an interesting "issue" to have, but I personally don't mind it using frame energy too much, especially since Zenurik and energy pizzas make it a lot more reliable to do stuff with the railjack.

I agree. My Warframe is a battery, yes.. :D (Psst devs keep it as it is) 

and yeh bruh i usually drop a pizza on the pilot, saves them from that cruel slow animation :D

3 minutes ago, (XBOX)IMM0RTALBLUD said:

I agree. My Warframe is a battery, yes.. :D (Psst devs keep it as it is) 

and yeh bruh i usually drop a pizza on the pilot, saves them from that cruel slow animation :D

If not a pizza, since I use Zenurik, I at least bubble 'em and myself

5 hours ago, Mazifet said:

just use lavos. you dont have to worry about energy and the warframe portion of the mission is a breeze because he is a health tank with a super strong heal

you can also use limbo, go in the rift, and fly the railjack with your operator. 2 energy a second from being in the rift.

1 minute ago, gamingchair1121 said:

you can also use limbo, go in the rift, and fly the railjack with your operator. 2 energy a second from being in the rift.

true, but even with zenurik it still takes 21 seconds to regen fully. lavos has a 15 second cool down i think so he still is the better choice along with just being fast with his 2

Archived