Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

disruption accessibility

jessica_girlsoft

it's very difficult to hear the demo units and the visual aids that some kind people have pointed out are severely lacking. it's interesting because on the rell quest when you are supposed to follow his voice you can see a area marker on the map to know what direction to search, idk why something like that couldn't be included on the demo unit so you have a general idea of what direction to search in. it's really frustrating for such a potentially fun and lucrative mode to be nearly unplayable because of a minor disability. 

other people suggested having key audio like the demo units and other things that emit sound on a separate audio slider and i think that would help as well

idk if this is the correct place to post something like this but i did some general searching on the forum and didn't see anyone really make a specific thread on this problem

I assume your minor disability is with your hearing? I don't know if you're doing this already, but you can change the color of priority targets somewhere in your settings menu. Put it as magenta or something so the demo is clearly separate from the rest of the red dots in your minimap. You can also turn off all other sounds in settings (such as dialogue and transmissions), leaving only the effects sounds. It'll make hearing the demo sound much easier.

Those two things alone already make a huge difference. But the main thing is realizing the demo only spawns in a few specific locations, so once you start to get more familiar with the tilesets you can just check them quickly after putting the key and you'll usually catch the demo away from other enemies and far enough to burst him down more comfortably. Make sure to slow him down with cold procs and/or that operator arcane that CC's with tethers.  

Archived