Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Let me Fail this Bounty Objective or Not Include it. - Zariman

-CM-GoodDodge

s9COC8O.png

Either this is an oversight or Are you Out of Your Mind?! In a game about using Powers? Force the user to not be able to use them the whole level? Are you huffing some mad crack? Can I get some of that?

Force me to use my Primary or Secondary only, like you love doing in Sorties while leaving the powers alone, that's cool.

But Literately Stripping away the Warframe Powers a whole Mission? A Bounty that can be reoccuring? Let us Black List some Bounties as host cause that's the first one I'm never seeing again if it was my choice. I don't even have to begin to explain Why you just don't do that. Nullifers are already a thing, we got the Scrambus, the new Kuva people that can force you to be a Tenno in a sphere is cool, even the Thrax that can summon a sphere that does the same thing are alright.

But a Whole Mission, randomly. My vote is to get rid of that one, though it's doable, I don't play Mesa to run around with a shotgun, I play her to use all her abilities for clearing enemy ranks and Staying Alive, that 3rd ability is Kinda Important, her second ability is nice too when it makes guns jam around her. And I don't need to Explain that not everyone Plays Nidus and Inaros that can just face tank everything with Adaptation, I don't need to explain the whole Cast of Warframes that use ability synergies to Stay Alive.

So, please, take this into consideration. This is coming out of left field as hard as this Bounty come out of left field.

Edit:

A suggestion after some thoughtful thinking. Just lock the 4th Abilitiy. Most, not all, but most 1st, 2nd and 3rd abilties aren't room clearing and are just buffs/debuffs/priming stuff that usually augments the 4th ability to it's max power. So just lock the 4th. Less jarring and the mission type would probably be better recieved overall.

50 minutes ago, Volkeris said:

Oh no, using only guns once in a while, the tragedy. Mesa players taking away all the fun from publics, but god forbid not being able to spaz out with Peacemakers upon seeing a single enemy.

Oh no, I meant, I really like playing Wisp and giving all the other squadies my Reservoirs buff. Whatcha got to say to that? Can you equally piss on the support players too?

17 minutes ago, -CM-GoodDodge said:

Oh no, I meant, I really like playing Wisp and giving all the other squadies my Reservoirs buff. Whatcha got to say to that? Can you equally piss on the support players too?

why would someoen need a bunch of these buffs in a 2 minute long missions?

support frames are only necessary for high level and/or late game activities

I personally skip this one because :

• I refuse to have OP weapon, its boring. Most of mine is Forma 3 max. (Personal taste)
  • Using energy reduction is a far better method because If failed the mission because of a miss clic or an habit... 🙄
  • Most players will come with AoE which is MY MAIN ISSUE !!! The Team-play became a Stronger-AoE-Weapon SOLOPLAY and AoE was nerfed for this very reason !
53 minutes ago, Mazifet said:

why would someoen need a bunch of these buffs in a 2 minute long missions?

No everyone is a MR25+ players with alls mods and high ranking weapons forma 5+;

So, do not consider every player will take 2' doing this nor that it is a easy mission in solo play.

31 minutes ago, RLanzinger said:

No everyone is a MR25+ players with alls mods and high ranking weapons forma 5+;

So, do not consider every player will take 2' doing this nor that it is a easy mission in solo play.

ive never seen a single mr5 player in halako, or any zariman mission. plus, its like level 50-60 enemies so any aoe weapon would instantly kill them, even without galvanized mods and arcanes.

Archived