Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Kahl Mission took me over an hour to find the last GENESTAMPS ....again ...and i have to repeat the Mission because it was bugged...

Dr.Membrane

Another Genestamp Mission ...another wasted hour. It is still extreme hideous to find this damn genestamps. I ran this Junk map up and down, form start to finish, from finish to start... 5 times checking the same routes... and becoming mad finding new corpses WITHOUT a genestamp?!?! After i finally found this final piece, i wanted to free the last 2 captured Ostrons.... but surprise surprise ... my grineer minion was unable to destroy the door to the Sprag Boss.
So... filled with unmeasurable joy, i was heading to the exit, of course forgetting to open the cache with the Passwords... and now i mentally force myself to "play" this nonsense again. Im at this point that i just wamt to close the game and do some actual work... just to not play this particular game mode. Which normally should be the other way around. 

Like i already described it. The unnecessary highly needed time investment for an unproportional small reward is the problem. I had one single Kahl mission since the release of this game mode, were i just went in solved all 6 missions in 15 min, went out, bought the Shard and could play the regular game again. Absolute perfect and exactly how it always should be. Running around looking an hour for an hidden item is not really motivational and turns into occupational therapy... to be forced to play it again feels more like a punishment. Call me old fashion, but games should be at least fun.

• 2 months later...
Am 12.12.2022 um 19:29 schrieb Kaichi16:

good thing i already got my second styanax so i'm NEVER touching that content island again.

i can get my shards from archon hunts

Dont get me wrong the Shards are actual a good reward but the amount of "currency" is a way to low. Thats why i dont have farmed a second Styanax yet, since i value the shards higher. You need in the end 5 of the same colour the get the max effect which would double the time only playing the hunt. By that rate i have a second Styanax maybe next year by only using the difference of the currency. =/

Archived