Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Grendel missions after eximus rework/buffs

(PSN)KRIEG-XIV

As the title states, after the eximus reworks and buffs the Grendel missions are absolutely the hardest missions in the game and it’s not even close IMO. Has anyone recently completed these solo? and if you have what was your loudout? I feel like I’ve tried everything I have which is a lot and still can’t manage this. 

I have not played them recently but from what I remember these thing work well: Wisp because reservioirs have unlimited duration, Octavia with her cc, trinity for team energy, heavy attack melee for damage. Augment mods should still work so equip your frames with all of them. Some powerful team defensive mod would be safeguard for Nezha since it has unlimited duration.

Don't know about archon shards, they might work. 

EDIT: Helminth should work too.

I completed it recently solo. I do agree that they're pretty tough but not too bad, except for the excavation, which was hell. My loadout was as follows: Protea, Bubonico, Atomos, Xoris. These worked fine enough, because I used Protea's turret to kill the eximi.

• 2 weeks later...
On 2022-12-13 at 1:09 PM, (PSN)KRIEG-XIV said:

Has anyone recently completed these solo? and if you have what was your loudout? 

I did them again this past weekend. Wisp with that fused reservoir augment and cerata makes the whole experience very comfortable. Cerata hvy atk explosion forces toxin tics in an AoE, which deletes the corpus. Wisp has health regen and CC with the reservoirs, working well for every mission. If you're low on health just jump and glide to activate the passive and become invisible to enemies. 

Archived