The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Sisters of Parvos

(XBOX)Player244024418

Question

I'm looking to go for some of the tenet weapons now that I have 10 kuva liches under my belt. In the wiki it's not clear to me what to do.

https://warframe.fandom.com/wiki/Sisters_of_Parvos

I assume you have to go to one of the "hand" altars? Donate a granum crown? Then what? I've done that a few times in the past and not spawned a sister (that I know of). Is there a flashing screen? Then take out as many floaty things as possible? What does the nightmare level 1 refer to of it is not a nightmare mode?

Sorry for all the Qs. I just need a bit of a round about explanation on the process if someone doesn't mind...

9 answers to this question

Go to a gold hand (do it at the first one you see, the candidate needs some space to spawn in and if you're too close to extract they won't spawn)

Use a zenith granum crown (the highest tier)

Get minimum 25 kills in the granum void

The candidate then spawns in the normal mission map.

Hydra is the go-to mission as the treasurer there drops a zenith granum crown.

14 hours ago, McCIoud said:

Go to a gold hand

It seems like hydra has one hand, and it's tough to find LOL but I was successful. I was able to spawn a sister with a tenet arca plasmor. As fate would have it, after nine or ten lich weapons this is the second highest innate element % so I'm happy it's not a 20-something which most of the kuvas we're.

image?url=MSVnmBUo_fHjbLYMjAEUQ_QLQhZ8X.

Spawn rate for corpus "murmurs" is atrocious. Just ran a solo excavation and had only three spawn. I'd get 8 lich murmurs in a capture mission. Also, zero power units would spawn and excavators would be taken out before a power unit is even on the map. That was totally different than the kuva experience. This is going to take a while...I hope that arca plasmor is worth it!

Just small general information you may provide useful, as I remember your Lich threads. 

Sister murmurs/progress comes from their Hounds, and as you may have realised, you get much less Hounds than the Lich equivalent. You may be happy to realise though, that you get much more progress per Hound than you do with Liches Thralls. So, you should actually be making faster progress to unlock the Requiem generally speaking. 

If no Sisters invade you, I believe the maximum is 3 Hounds per mission. Again, each Hound will give you a lot more progress than what you would get from Lich Thralls. 

If a Sister does invade you, its worth noting, they will bring a Hound with them. If its their first time appearing, you can maximise efficiency by downing her Hound first before attempting stabbing her. If your stab is successful, she will summon another Hound, which you can then down, for more Murmur progress. 

Also for your next hunt, the Golden Hand and its rarity/location will depend on the tileset. Hydra is a good spot, by like any location, sometimes it might take 2 mins of searching, other times it will be in your starting area. 

Good luck and hope you enjoy the Tenet Arca Plasma. Its an incredible weapon, one of my personal favourites. 

8 hours ago, (PSN)slightconfuzzled said:

Good luck and hope you enjoy the Tenet Arca Plasma

Noticed that...thank goodness. It was still rough but not as bad when I saw how fast the circle was filled.

I'm loving it paired with my dual keres prime! It was worth it and will make future runs easier. Talk about wiping the tile set. Liking it a lot. With just a potato and my base MR16 (doubled to 32) I went to level ten and maxed it in one ESO to put a forma, then ran it again. It's really nice. Definitely going to put a couple more on it. This will replace my Bramma and likely also my Felarx which is also amazing but had no AoE I don't believe. The Felarx was what I needed to take out the sister at the end and has been my single target weapon of choice so far. (also took out both squad mate's sisters too LOL).

16 hours ago, (XBOX)Player244024418 said:

Noticed that...thank goodness. It was still rough but not as bad when I saw how fast the circle was filled.

I'm loving it paired with my dual keres prime! It was worth it and will make future runs easier. Talk about wiping the tile set. Liking it a lot. With just a potato and my base MR16 (doubled to 32) I went to level ten and maxed it in one ESO to put a forma, then ran it again. It's really nice. Definitely going to put a couple more on it. This will replace my Bramma and likely also my Felarx which is also amazing but had no AoE I don't believe. The Felarx was what I needed to take out the sister at the end and has been my single target weapon of choice so far. (also took out both squad mate's sisters too LOL).

Yep, between the two Sisters of Parvos are usually a little faster to complete than Kuva Liches. Usually, generally speaking. 

Tenet Arca Plasma is a beast. Its ability to ricochet + punch through, keeps it competitive with a lot of the best weapons in the game. You'll still probably find uses for Felarx, its a pretty underrated weapon, compared to its cousins Laetum, Phenmor, but its pretty crazy with Galvanised Savvy and yeah it does not surprise me it dealt with Sisters easy (and you'll end up helping other people with these). Kuva Hek is also amazing at that too, if you ever get around to grabbing that. 

Glad to see you started to get more of out of the Dual Keres. Its a great weapon! Glad to see you enjoying the Lich Hunting and Sister hunting too! 

45 minutes ago, (PSN)slightconfuzzled said:

Tenet Arca Plasma is a beast

I'd love some comments on this buildout so far!

image?url=MSVnmBUo_fHjbLYMjAEUQ7bkdfVEEp

I found the sister battles to parazon each time to be harder. Maybe my weapons needed better corpus mods? Not sure. It was tough though. The liches we're easier. I'm going to take a bit of a break from summoning any new ones lol. Think I did 10 or 11 in a row.

1 hour ago, (XBOX)Player244024418 said:

I'd love some comments on this buildout so far!

image?url=MSVnmBUo_fHjbLYMjAEUQ7bkdfVEEp

I found the sister battles to parazon each time to be harder. Maybe my weapons needed better corpus mods? Not sure. It was tough though. The liches we're easier. I'm going to take a bit of a break from summoning any new ones lol. Think I did 10 or 11 in a row.

Not so bad. The only part I would find a bit curious, is the choice of Sweeping Serration. Tenet Arca doesn't have any inherent slash status IIRC, and by looking at the side bar, so increasing your slash weighting won't do much. If you do want to have slash, you could go with Hunter Munitions, which would be a great choice given the Tenet Arca Plasmas good Crit and overall damage states. Sweeping Serration, would be better on a weapon, like say the Exergis, potentially, if you wanted to give it better slash weighting potentially, less useful on something like Tenet Arca. 

Mind you, thats for more general use. The reason it might have become less effect against Sisters is that their level up and get tougher and can start to become resistant/immune to certain kinds of elements. You'd have to check their page and look at weaknesses, resistances etc. So could have potentially made it tougher for those reasons. Plus they also do have damage attenuation aspects to them, so could have been diminishing returns via that route, which means, just waiting a bit and attacking fresh after a few seconds (say 10) could make it faster/easier too. 

Archived