Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

PSN Lua’s Prey: Baruuk Prime: Hotfix #8

[DE]Danielle

PSN Lua’s Prey: Baruuk Prime: Hotfix #8

Quick follow-up hotfix to address players getting indefinitely stuck in loading tunnels!

Fixes: 

• Fixed getting indefinitely stuck in the loading tunnel when returning to a town from an open landscape (Plains of Eidolon to Cetus for example), Railjack loading tunnel, and the Zariman elevator.  
    • The end of mission screen did not show the rewards in the UI, but players who were stuck did not lose any rewards from these missions. Their accounts were updated upon mission completion. 
  • Fixed using Feast on the Deimos Carnis Rex enemy halving Grendel’s jump height. 
  • Fixed the Status Immunity Invigoration preventing melee parrying. 

I just want you to know but its not just me who can't go or pass the 20 minute mark on any survival mission right? Like before I could confidently go to the 1 or 2 hour mark before encoutering troubles with life support, however now I have to kill everything that moves and go to every life support system to only reach the 20 minute mark and the rewards at least for disruption survival only give a small amount of credits now especially for the vitus essence 

Archived