Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Feverspine races DE please wake up.

(PSN)KaVaKaZi

Although SOME people are able to do it, the Feverspine races are absolutely ridiculous. I think I tried to finish one race over 115 times now and just gave up. The timer is way too short, it's a constant stress inducing mess.

This is just one race. Not just were the kdrive races the worst inclusion in Warframe ever, these races make it even worse. K-drive races are not fun, they are boring and frustrating.

The final thing on my list to have everything done is getting the Feverspine. 

Since you listen to all the crybabies about them not wanting to grind for Necramechs and Railjack like all of us had to do, why do you not also add the Feverspine to the market for us to buy? There is not one SANE single player in Warframe who genuinely enjoys playing kdrive races. Everyone I speak to absolutely hates them. No one I know except for 1 owns the Feverspine and thats because there was a glitch with Archwing that has been patched.

Please DE can you just add this horrible piece of content to the market? I seriously don't even care how much platinum you charge. Anything is better than spending one more second failing these horrible races. 

Thank you. 

il y a une heure, (PSN)KaVaKaZi a dit :

There is not one SANE single player in Warframe who genuinely enjoys playing kdrive races

Well seems I'm not sane. Thanks for the diagnostic.

Imo, Deimos races are the best ones, but I understand not everyone likes racing games and can apreciate the craftmanship behind those.

I helped another guy on Dead drop on this post who also struggle ( It's only a Dead drop guide, I may do a proper guide about Feverspine some day since not a single one of those youtubers out there seem to want to do a decent job )

Since it's the last thing you need, it means you surely have at least Yareli (wich you can go in and out with operator, and a  built in double jumb), and Kompressa and 4 other ranked board and therefore, access to every essential mods out there. Everything is in your capable hands. It's just one board, one race, not a long farm or require 1 000 000 cred per piece.

Well, I think that the best option is just don't play it. I am already tired to open worlds' various forced tasks such as mining and fishing, but K-Drive and railjack are a (a random slang) on a cake. I have a pending Lich for years since Lich has final showdown on the railjack mission(seriously??????) and he keep feed my resources on saturn ever since but I have no ways to do something. The only railjack mission I had after that was during The New War, nothing more.

You can play the game without that, and if you keep away from it, it would be counted for the statistics. Then, perhaps after some years later - maybe after I can finally play Yareli by get a Yareli Prime on around 02.2025 to 07.2025 - they may think twice.

Archived