Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

BUG that prevents me from playing the game

SHARKOL233

Because I hadn't participated in this mission before in the Nine Heavens, my starship had very low blood and damage to pass the Battle of the New Age, and couldn't pass the level where the front beam light energy cannon destroyed the Unity Crowd's bone snail warship. And there is no way to quit midway through this level, making it impossible for me to continue the game. Please give me help, thanks!

Urrrr, wrong game maybe? That or this is the worst / best auto-translate ever.

Mmmm... ok translation, lets see. Battle of the new age must be new war then, guessing this is the sentient mission on the railjack.

To get past the beam you need to take cover behind debris and slowly make your way up.

12分钟前 , chaotea 说:

Urrrr, wrong game maybe? That or this is the worst / best auto-translate ever.

Mmmm... ok translation, lets see. Battle of the new age must be new war then, guessing this is the sentient mission on the railjack.

To get past the beam you need to take cover behind debris and slowly make your way up.

Thank you for your reply, yes the mission is the new war. One of the levels requires me to defeat other bone snail warships on a starship. But my starship is the lowest level starship (because I haven't travelled through the Ninth Heaven mission). So I couldn't pass this mission.

11分钟前 , BatVenomPL 说:

1. 这不是错误,尽管任务屏幕警告你,你只是准备不足

2. 用新造的航道星舰完成这个任务是可能的(很多人都做过),只是与你真的花时间升级它相比非常困难

But with the current blood level of my starship I couldn't sustain me through this level, I wouldn't last a second under the attack of a swarm of enemy ships to complete this mission

1 hour ago, SHARKOL233 said:

But with the current blood level of my starship I couldn't sustain me through this level, I wouldn't last a second under the attack of a swarm of enemy ships to complete this mission

you need to mend hull breaches whenever they happen. If you don't you will lose. Have you played railjack at all besides this? Are you familiar with what I'm talking about?

3分钟前 , SpicyDinosaur 说:

you need to mend hull breaches whenever they happen. If you don't you will lose. Have you played railjack at all besides this? Are you familiar with what I'm talking about? ↳

I don't understand, isn't that my starship's blood level displayed above my head during the mission, doesn't the starship's blood level recover by itself, but I can repair it?

3 minutes ago, SHARKOL233 said:

I don't understand, isn't that my starship's blood level displayed above my head during the mission, doesn't the starship's blood level recover by itself, but I can repair it?

when you railjack's health goes to 0, a hull breach occurs. This can be mended with the special gun on your gear wheel (should be able to pull up the gear wheel and turn it left to the last thing on the wheel, and that should be it.) You have to be where the breach is and aim the gun at it and hold down fire until the breach is sealed. I don't know what it is for you but the default for me to see the railjack map which also shows where damage effects are is L. You will also want to repair fire effects in the same way.

Archived