Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Hacking

(PSN)BlackR-03

Hacking mechanic in this game is soo bad, has no place in such a fast place game i feel bad for controller players, its boring, uninteresting and dam out right anoying after the first 3 hours of the game im master rank 9 and im so #*!%ing tired of hacking things master rank 5 test i failed like 4 times even practicing a few times before hand each time  I honestly dont understand why that would put such a mini game in a looter shooter MMORPG. And the timer for the corpus hack is by far way to short  i like a lot of thing about the game but the hacking is honestly ridiculous and is a pointless way to make your fan base hate your game lol 

Don't feel bad for us controller players. My average time to complete a hack is 5 seconds, and yes, that is a metric you can look up on your stat summary. I have failed 210 hacks out of 5979. Success rate of 97% and I only recently started using Ciphers predominately for hacking because of being lazy. I rarely made them in the past. 

Corpus hack is easy. You line up the outer rim first, then spin the middle. 

Oh, and yeah, make Ciphers hacking bothers you so much. Clans have bundles of 100 Ciphers per craft. You'll need to know how to hack eventually for Sorties, Archon Hunts but run of the mill missions, use a Cipher. 

23 minutes ago, (PSN)BlackR-03 said:

I honestly dont understand why that would put such a mini game in a looter shooter MMORPG.

Get used to it

Warframe is full of stupid mini-mechanics like that.

comes from them operating as an indie company, someone gets excited over a Random idea and it gets thrown in there without really considering the bigger picture.

Archived