The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Am I The Only One Who Is Confused By The New Damage 2.0?

RAZORLIGHT

So what if you have a rare weapon that you have polarized a number of times? Now that mod placement is key to configuring damage those polarized slots are most likely not going to be in the correct order for the mods you want to use. Is there or will there be any way for people to reset the positioning of these polarities or are we just screwed?

The only reason they is confusing for some; myself included, is because it's just a huge change in such a short space of time. Give it a few weeks, try and get your head around a few of the damage types and the weapons and you'll very quickly get the grasp of it. No problems.

it proced, you can see the small symbol next to the enemy name, but nothing happened

I'm not sure what's happening because I've had a fire proc with a Burston. Perhaps it has something to do with getting procs off-host? My sentinel very often gets procs but they're always toxic off-host despite being changed to some other damage type.

I'm not sure what's happening because I've had a fire proc with a Burston. Perhaps it has something to do with getting procs off-host? My sentinel very often gets procs but they're always toxic off-host despite being changed to some other damage type.

u have to have the status effect mod for the proc to even be used.

I can't come to like dmg 2.0 for now, but I believe they will improve from now.

after i tested it yesterday + today, i have to say:

Damage 2.0 killed Warframe for me :(

damage 2.0 simply feels rushed, unpolished and bugged

Edited by RAZORLIGHT

I'm trying to understand it, but why do weapons with a mix of all three base damage types do absolutely no damage to a Corpus Boxman head?

Why does my Vectris with high puncture damage and a puncture mod do no damage to a Boxman head?

I'm having to NOT aim for the head, it just does not feel right :)

Thank god that was/is a bug!

Edited by Egg_Chen